User Controls

Some folks say that God makes bad things happen in the world because...

WellHung Black Hole
    He wants other folks to have the opportunities to do good for the befallen.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's a proving field, and the Devil is in the game only to win.
    Ghost Black Hole
    God doesn't interfere in the affairs of mortals.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost God doesn't interfere in the affairs of mortals.

How does God feel about trianglism?
    There are good aliens (angels) and bad aliens (demons). Real creatures you can't see, because they aren't exactly in this dimension as we know it. They can pop in and back out of our reality at will, using advanced technology, and they have ships out there, under the oceans, all around, always scanning, logging, documenting everything that happens and everything they see and hear. They know who everyone alive is. Every single person. And not only that, they know everything about them, intimately, right down to the last thing. They know all about your parents, too. And their parents. They were around when the Egyptians built the pyramids, and they were around when Hitler stormed into France. They've carefully manipulated us all, down through history. Unseen. Cloaked. And they're really, really smart. They have millions of years of experience and wisdom under their belts. They are more than formidable. They know you even better than you know yourself.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There are good aliens (angels) and bad aliens (demons). Real creatures you can't see, because they aren't exactly in this dimension as we know it. They can pop in and back out of our reality at will, using advanced technology, and they have ships out there, under the oceans, all around, always scanning, logging, documenting everything that happens and everything they see and hear. They know who everyone alive is. Every single person. And not only that, they know everything about them, intimately, right down to the last thing. They know all about your parents, too. And their parents. They were around when the Egyptians built the pyramids, and they were around when Hitler stormed into France. They've carefully manipulated us all, down through history. Unseen. Cloaked. And they're really, really smart. They have millions of years of experience and wisdom under their belts. They are more than formidable. They know you even better than you know yourself.

You should seriously be writing movie scripts in Hollywood. Your detailed imagination is honestly very riveting. Normally, I hate fiction, but, speckles, you make it extremely interesting.👍
    It's called passing the buck, lack of personal responsibility, refusal to accept the fact "shit happens".

"eerrrghhh it's gods fault I got fat, he made me stuff my face with pie and cake"

"uugggh that fucking god fella, he gave me this peverted sex drive that makes me kiddy fiddle"

"ooohhumphhhh why does god let the little children die??"

These are the same whiny fucking twats that can't meet you on time when you arrange to meet at 8pm and they show up at 8.27pm and blame traffic...even though you live further away and was there on time...bearded stupid motherfucker that lives in a tiny house of 165sqft with his wife and 2 kids...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    God doesn't allow bad things. We do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 God doesn't allow bad things. We do.

plz elaborate Lawrence...👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I think you know ya sonofabitch
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I think you know ya sonofabitch

Stagefright? 🙂
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung How does God feel about trianglism?

He probably likes it because it is closer to the truth than any other religions. I feel blessed to know of it.
    God himself is some kind of all-intelligent, all-powerful, all-seeing being, who resides outside of everything. Planning. Watching. Doing. His original plan was to create a paradise Earth, where humans could simply live for eternity in happiness, and that plan never changed for one moment, and it's still on. Adam and Eve, the first human couple he created, turned against him. That's why we're all in the same boat, because we're their children, and we share the death sentence they were given for treason. The only way we can rejoin the original plan is to be his friend and let him help, through his son, Jesus. Strange, but true. The bad aliens are doing everything within their power to stop this.
    We wouldn't know (or, at the very least wouldn't appreciate) good if there wasn't evil
    Octavian motherfucker
    I fucking swear my kidneys are failing. Can that cause headaches?
    Originally posted by Octavian I fucking swear my kidneys are failing. Can that cause headaches?

Drink more water.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung You should seriously be writing movie scripts in Hollywood. Your detailed imagination is honestly very riveting. Normally, I hate fiction, but, speckles, you make it extremely interesting.👍

It's not imagination.
    Originally posted by mmQ It's not imagination.

Correct. There really are these invisible aliens running around. There's a battle between good and evil, and evil is losing. The end of the whole thing is coming up.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by some dead guy Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Correct. There really are these invisible aliens running around. There's a battle between good and evil, and evil is losing. The end of the whole thing is coming up.

Yes I once read a paragraph of Joyce Meyer's 'Spiritual Warfare.'
Jump to Top