User Controls

ohfralala is grateful that she decided to merely take a hiatus from NIS, rather than an exodus...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, this place morally and ethically outrages her at times, but, deep down, after careful reflection & analysis, she always decides that this is where she truly belongs.👍❤
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

Thats how I feel sometimes bro
    ok, but you shouyld seiejf asfiu
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lala 2: Revenge of the Thot
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    I wonder how many people have blown their brains out on a whim late at night while reflecting on their past lfe..where if they just waited till the next morning sunrise they'd have dismissed the idea and gone about the rest of said life.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wonder how many people have blown their brains out on a whim late at night while reflecting on their past lfe..where if they just waited till the next morning sunrise they'd have dismissed the idea and gone about the rest of said life.

Life is a series of choices... You allude to a great point ...that's one decision that most people would change if they just waited it out long enough.
    I read/saw an interview with people who jumped off bridges to suicide and survived and everyone of them said "As soon as I jumped I knew I'd made a mistake"
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I read/saw an interview with people who jumped off bridges to suicide and survived and everyone of them said "As soon as I jumped I knew I'd made a mistake"

That's what I say when I wake up with a hangover.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That's what I say when I wake up with a hangover.

This is my current dilemma.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wonder how many people have blown their brains out on a whim late at night while reflecting on their past lfe..where if they just waited till the next morning sunrise they'd have dismissed the idea and gone about the rest of said life.

Oh I'm sure its plenty of them. I'm sure many suicides are done under the influence of drugs and alcohol as well. It is humbling to think about how quickly your mind can become something completely different.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do you think that it's the finality of the situation that hits them right after they jump?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I read/saw an interview with people who jumped off bridges to suicide and survived and everyone of them said "As soon as I jumped I knew I'd made a mistake"

Did all these people end up being Mangled and physically disabled for the rest of their lives?
    No, they all recovered, well the ones I saw anyway...I'm sure a few ended up as veggie mash but they probably didn't interview them as they probably wish they'd been successful...lolol
    That's that Golden Gate documentary, right?

I remember some dude said something like he was walking along, worrying about his financial problems, and then had a sudden idea to solve them.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

most people don't do it on the spur of the moment, it's the culmination of a long period of despair

while it's possible, it seems unlikely that their problems would disappear or at least be largely alleviated overnight
    WellHung Black Hole
    lalapops looks tasty.
    Originally posted by aldra most people don't do it on the spur of the moment, it's the culmination of a long period of despair

while it's possible, it seems unlikely that their problems would disappear or at least be largely alleviated overnight

I put it down to temporary insanity, not so much despair. What's the worse that can happen if you take death out of the equation...bankruptcy? a temporary broken heart? I'd move to a place no one knew me and get a job and start over if things got rough where I currently was.

I often look at homeless people and think they have it much rougher than some teen who hangs themselves because their parents got them an Iphone6 instead of an Iphone8. Mind you...most of those homeless folk are fucking nuts too so...
Jump to Top