User Controls

Manny please ban Infinitycuck

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    For continuously posting thread stretching spam of Bill Krozby's dick. Shit is getting ridiculous. I don't ever ask for anyone to be banned, but it makes whole threads next to unreadable because of that shit. Its fucking retarded.. So much so it wouldn't and shouldn't even be accepted in trt.

Edit: lol didnt realize until after I made the thread that my stupid autocorrect did 'Manny' instead of 'Lanny'. Sorry ;)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    )court is in session(

MANNY could not be found

)the verdict is in(

CASE IS DISMISSED

eeee EEEEEEEEE!!!!!! KEEP IT MOVIN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Thing is he did. Finny finds a way around.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    finny is a super sleuth , he outwits lil sporty at every turn

Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah why hasnt he been banned yet??
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by A College Professor

That's the same pose your mom assumes when I get home.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just unban his main account, leave his account the fuck alone, and you won't have any issues at all. Why is that so hard? He never broke any rules in the first place, so why on earth do you think he'd break them if you unbanned his account? This is not a hard problem to solve.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just unban his main account, leave his account the fuck alone, and you won't have any issues at all. Why is that so hard? He never broke any rules in the first place, so why on earth do you think he'd break them if you unbanned his account? This is not a hard problem to solve.

Get his dick out your throat for the summer, ok champ?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just unban his main account, leave his account the fuck alone, and you won't have any issues at all. Why is that so hard? He never broke any rules in the first place, so why on earth do you think he'd break them if you unbanned his account? This is not a hard problem to solve.

I'll consider it if you cry a little harder
    Originally posted by Lanny I'll consider it if you cry a little harder

Consider myself cried harder then. Unban his account. There's already several opinions which have been expressed against your opinion from various members, so it's not like it's a partisan issue. I have Totse seniority over you as well, kid. Have some respect, at least. There's no harm in letting his main account post.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    unban him and send him a strongly worded PM explaining you're considering IP blocking the whole state of Florida. Not just on his behalf, just because it's Florida. Think about all the terrible posters that have come from Florida, Dickhunter, HelloClarice, Hydromorphone, xannax, really just the worst women in the world come from florida
    There's no need to send any PMs. That only complicates things. When infinityshock's main account is unbanned, he will use it, and if people make dumb, stupid comments, he will tell them how he wants to ream their asshole. There's nothing wrong with that. If there were a rule that all bitching against other members has to go in the bitching forum, and all idiotic posts have to go in Half Baked, there wouldn't be any issue if members get banned for breaking those rules, but as it is, no such rules exist. So you just have to suck it up and take the criticism if you post like an idiot.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Don't ban FL banny!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Get his dick out your throat for the summer, ok champ?

This is about principles, spectral is basically our ACLU. He'll fight unjust bans, real or imagined. For all of us.

If this site ever goes down I'll google his UN and probably find him bitching at some other would be totse.

that said lanny is pretty hands off and you don't need rules to see when somebody is being disruptive, like me spamming hearts in a dh thread one time.
    Originally posted by Nil …like me spamming hearts in a dh thread one time.

Well, you certainly weren't banned forever for it. Who has?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i wonder if the roles reversed infinity adm. doing this constant banning and lanny being the annoying getting banned all the time. hmm how would you feel lanny? hmm please don't give me the bullshit that you would go out and about with your real life now would you? hmm. you'd do just the same but only difference you'd be less obvious as to who you were with stripper, bowlegged lepers, and serial killer fetishes ALTS...right nigga?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol suck my cock
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Dregs i wonder if the roles reversed infinity adm. doing this constant banning and lanny being the annoying getting banned all the time. hmm how would you feel lanny? hmm please don't give me the bullshit that you would go out and about with your real life now would you? hmm. you'd do just the same but only difference you'd be less obvious as to who you were with stripper, bowlegged lepers, and serial killer fetishes ALTS…right nigga?

It's one thing to be pissed at management, but taking it out on fellow posters seems a bit extreme.. I'm thinking the Fin man has real life issues, as well as his issues online..
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Well, you certainly weren't banned forever for it. Who has?
    Hold my beer
    Originally posted by Lanny lol suck my cock

pull it out.
Jump to Top