User Controls

Joints vs. Blunts vs. Bongs

blaster master victim of incest
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Empty toilet paper roll pipes :icon14:
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Blunts will never taste as good. I can't smoke them socially because people distract me, and to enjoy that mix of tobacco and weed, I have to be alone and undistracted.

If it's good weed, smoke out of a pipe. If it's not, a joint or bong will suffice. Blunts are just too wiggery.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I personally like bongs. Glass bongs with a glass slider. No carb for me, pls.

Joints are my preferred choice vs. A blunt. I really dislike blunts. I never liked most flavored rollimg papers EXCEPT Juicy Jays brand. Ideally I use zigzag papers if not juicy jays.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Oh... Gravity bong ftw. I had a friend nearly die when we used a culligan jug and a swimming pool and he fell in while taking a hit lmfao.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    jeff hunter rips the hawaiin punch bong and blows it up my asshole and lil sporty huffs it when im thru

blaster master victim of incest
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    Not a fan of blunts, I prefer a steamroller or stone pipe or Raw Cones
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by blaster master I think the premium choice is blunts, especially ones rolled from a real gas station cigar like a phillie or a shiwsher or a backwoods leaf if you have a bunch of bunch of heads toking on it. I however am not the biggest fan of the "wraps" that come rolled around a plastic straw. Yeah you can load a fuckload of weed into them, but I don't really like the way they toke, kinda tastes like chemicals.

For me second is joints. Joints are awesome because a pack of papers is like $2 bucks and you can roll a fuckload of joints with a pack of papers. If you wanna roll a giant cone and all you have is regular papers one cool trick you can do is use the glue strip to shape them into an L, so ones long side is glued to ones short side, leaving a strip on glue thats not stuck to anything. Rip that extra glue you don't need off, fold that fucker into a big canoe and roll a giant joint. Sometimes these Ls can hold more weed than a standard swisher, so if you're smoking with a lot of people, like at at your niece's baptism or something, this may be the way to go. However, do everyone a solid and leave cigarette tobacco out of the mix, this is amerikkka, weed is cheap and plentiful, if you don't have enough to roll a joint toke a one hitter or something.

Bongs suck. Unless it's like a super clean triple perc that just got washed out I probably don't want to smoke it. Now that I'm an adult a bong seems like a nasty cesspool of germs and mold spores. I don't even wanna rip a dab from a bong, I'd much rather just drop the wax on a lit blunt and hit it hard or put it in an e cig. Anytime I toke a bong all I can think about is how much the last idiot must have drooled in this fucking thing.

And don't even answer bowls, those are the default choice if you're low on weed/in the bathroom at work.

If those are the only choices I'd have to agree. I'm not 16 anymore so a bong isn't that great unless it's for dabs, which since I broke my dab rig I haven't even had. I've been fucking with these cartridges for about 3 weeks and feel like my quality of life has improved greatly.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bongs: way to harsh on my throat. Don’t like coughing my head off.

Blunts: a waste of weed.

Joints: too messy. Ashes everywhere, particles of weed everywhere.

Carts: ahhhh, just right, said Goldilocks!
    I don't understand why everyone hates on bowls

I only smoke CBD flower though, maybe there's a difference
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Technologist Bongs: way to harsh on my throat. Don’t like coughing my head off.

Blunts: a waste of weed.

Joints: too messy. Ashes everywhere, particles of weed everywhere.

Carts: ahhhh, just right, said Goldilocks!

I'd almost argue that bongs are the bigger waste of weed. People tend to think you need to just rip on them, when all that's doing is increasing airflow and stoking the embers that are you weed.

Blunts get a bad rep because of nigs, and supposedly they have a lot of sideburn, but I've personally never had a blunt just burn up without me smoking it.

Joint are messy and get weed everywhere? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnNB_EyfpRc

Carts are good, but there ARE bad carts.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Glass pipe if I'm smoking at home, cartridge pen for when I'm mobile.
    Ghost Black Hole
    How are bongs wasteful if you get 100% of the smoke
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I like hot knives. You take a small hand torch and heat up the tips of two butter knives, until they're cherry hot, then press one of the tips onto a nice 0.1g pinch of hash, press the other tip over it, and use a empty 1 liter pop bottle with the bottom cut off to capture the resulting cloud of smoke to cool. One toke and it blows your head right off.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I broke my hand torch smoking meth and I have a flat top stove what do
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I broke my hand torch smoking meth and I have a flat top stove what do

Not smoke meth anymor
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Not smoke meth anymor

I haven't done it all year. I broke my torch when I tried smoking my window upside down last year

https://niggasin.space/thread/31099
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost I broke my hand torch smoking meth and I have a flat top stove what do

Foil and a lighter if you can't get the bulb hot enough with a Bic
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    These days I mostly smoke a pipe although I occasionally rip the bong too. I like rolling joints but they seem wasteful and 99% of the time I'm smoking by myself.
Jump to Top