User Controls

Mmmm, I want another serving of Speckle Sawws

Spoonful of speccy makes your bumhole wrecky
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You don't scare me, yid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Say you're gonna leave me
    'Cause I only tie you up
    Always love you tender
    But you only like it rough

Gonna pack your bags and leave this House of Pain
    Heartaches all around me
    How many times we cried?
    Said she tried to leave me, but her hands were always tied

If I had it all to do, I'd do it just the same
    Gonna fix it so you never leave this House of Pain

POISON alice in chians is a heroin song, i first heard it when I was in withdrawal i think
    Ghost Black Hole
    I listened to motley crew because that one guy did a lot of heroin
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Ghost I listened to motley crew because that one guy did a lot of heroin

It hurts inside

Also please specify.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nikki Six did a fuck ton of heroin and wrote a good book about it. He would buy ounces of heroin and coke and get way too high and flush it all.

Been there. Never flushed anything, but i did get really drunk a couple St. Pattys Days ago, and leave 3 ounces of heroin, an ounce of meth and a bunch of xanax in a Lyft.
    Also, Nikki on that cover looks like Dream from Sandman.
    i flushed a gram when I quit heroin for good and it's the hardest thing I've ever done.
    I still have heroin and china sitting around in a weed jar. Idk why. Being poor for so long, throwing away money just aint my style. But i also acknowledge that if i get addicted again, ill almost definitely kill myself to end the shame...so keeping that there is kinda like leaving a suicidal man with a loaded gun.

*shrug*
    Ghost Black Hole
    Turn it back into morphine as a science project
    Originally posted by Ghost Turn it back into morphine as a science project

I was going to, but i was too lazy to source pure enough hcl. (even though im sure home depot has something with low %)

I had a pasta sauce jar of 16g of heroin sludge that i somehow thought was a good idea- sitting on top of my dresser getting dusty for like 7 or 8 years. I finally threw it out a few months ago when i realized it was growqing some nasty looking black mold on the inside of the lid. Maybe the ohytotoxins wouldve added to the potency lel. Rizzo wouldve done it.
    hook a nigga
    send it to aldra
Jump to Top