User Controls

vaccines suck

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i got a tatnus shot week ago and I broke out in hives right after they forced me to get the injection when i said i wasn't interested in it, they said they would call the cops to hold me down and give it me. what a bunch of pig fuckers. their so incompetent but the nurses will have pigs back them up that don't know anything.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    how do you survive on a day to day basis? its like your life is literally over each day. night must be a real horror for you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Injury prone eh. I've never had a problem with a tetanus shot, although I'm generally against unnecessary vaccinations. Tetanus after an animal bite or some other significant injury is fine, although my rabies and tetanus shots usually don't expire before I have to get new ones.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Welcome to the spectrum op.

Have you started to like Star Trek and Minecraft yet?
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Is this a Texas law? In California they're like "You cut yourself on a rusty object or the dog bite could cause Tetanus .. "WOULD YOU LIKE A SHOT?"

no one forces you. WTF?

having tetanus would be a bad thing. you get lockjaw. youtube that. Lots of cases in Africa and other 3rd world locations. your jaw tremors and locks up with severe spastic results from the disease and you die slowly and painfuly with body spasms. If you're having an allergic reaction at the hospital, it's the best place to be. Zantac or something like diphenhydramine would aid in this.

I have had reactions before. Throat closing up or palms burning like fuck and turning purple red and orange colors.
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Welcome to the spectrum op.

Jeffrey Hunter was the first Captain of the Pilot "The Cage" before being replaced by our beloved William Shatner.

Happenstance, Synchronisaty or layers on layers?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i got a tatnus shot week ago and I broke out in hives right after they forced me to get the injection when i said i wasn't interested in it, they said they would call the cops to hold me down and give it me. what a bunch of pig fuckers. their so incompetent but the nurses will have pigs back them up that don't know anything.

No they didn't. The tetanus shot is 100% optional, just like every other vaccine, and it isn't even remotely legal for a police officer to hold you down for an injection of that sort.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    The shot was probably just so kr0z wouldn't be able to make anymore babies. He's probably also on a do not resuscitate list. I guess they fooled him pretty good with that one.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Welcome to the spectrum op.

it hurts when i laugh..
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i got a tatnus shot week ago and I broke out in hives right after they forced me to get the injection when i said i wasn't interested in it, they said they would call the cops to hold me down and give it me. what a bunch of pig fuckers. their so incompetent but the nurses will have pigs back them up that don't know anything.

What are you antivaxxer? I hope you dont get bit by a rabid dog.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet No they didn't. The tetanus shot is 100% optional, just like every other vaccine, and it isn't even remotely legal for a police officer to hold you down for an injection of that sort.

every state is different and what the pigs will force you too do. I bet you think 9/11 was done by terries
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl What are you antivaxxer? I hope you dont get bit by a rabid dog.

I hope they DO get bit so they see the error in their ways :O
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I hope they DO get bit so they see the error in their ways :O

I wouldn't wish rabies on my worst enemy. Lethality rate 99% and your gonna die a slow painful death. No euthanasia.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I wouldn't wish rabies on my worst enemy. Lethality rate 99% and your gonna die a slow painful death. No euthanasia.

your'e *
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wish rabies on rabbis on the daily.
    Originally posted by Sophie I wish rabies on rabbis on the daily.

Oyyyy veeey
    Originally posted by Dregs how do you survive on a day to day basis? its like your life is literally over each day. night must be a real horror for you.

idk just doing the best i can. just really hurts. I guess it could be worse, at least i dont look like john McCain lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk just doing the best i can. just really hurts. I guess it could be worse, at least i dont look like john McCain lol

Seriously..
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Seriously..

well yeah, gotta look on the bright side, they doctors refured me to a plastic sturgeon so im kinda weirded out as every day i way up feeling worse and worse.

at least i didn't get my teeth knocked out like hdl that would suck so bad
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it hurts when i laugh..

It's time.

Jump to Top