User Controls

Correct vaping technique

JUUL is exempt from this bc nic salts absorb differently due to molecular size difference.

Nicotine in vape form is mostly not absorbed by the lungs. It is mostly absorbed by the mouth, or even better through the nose, so the correct way to vape is hold in in your mouth with cheeks puffed, and slowly exhale, unless you want to exhale through your nose.

DTTTRBP,F?
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietYellow JUUL is exempt from this bc nic salts absorb differently due to molecular size difference.

Nicotine in vape form is mostly not absorbed by the lungs. It is mostly absorbed by the mouth, or even better through the nose, so the correct way to vape is hold in in your mouth with cheeks puffed, and slowly exhale, unless you want to exhale through your nose.

DTTTRBP,F?

You let the vape fill your mouth then inhale exhale slowly
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    What's the deal with MTL Vs DTL vaping?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What's the deal with MTL Vs DTL vaping?

Mouth to lung goes through your mouth first direct lung you suck it like a cig
    Whats the point of getting it your lungs at all? seems wasteful
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietYellow Whats the point of getting it your lungs at all? seems wasteful

I swallow it and fart it out.
    Originally posted by DietYellow Whats the point of getting it your lungs at all? seems wasteful

To get that sweet sweet nicotine..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietYellow JUUL is exempt from this bc nic salts absorb differently due to molecular size difference.

DTTTRBP,F?

Specify whether you're talking about cigarets or weed douchebag because there's big differences between the 2
Jump to Top