User Controls

R.I.P Totseans

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Decided to check them out since I had heard they wren't doing so great, and that is a complete understatement. It's nothing but page after page of the same meth recipe that's on &NT, with, somehow, less traffic. I clicked on the most recent thread and it's just Dfg and this other guy giving eachother Dutch rudders for YEARS. The thread was started in TWO-THOUSAND-FIFTEEN.

The saddest thing? I can't even say farewell to anyone that might still be there, because you have to apply for membership. No wonder it's a fucking dead shithole.

TL/DR: Any Totseans still out there, I'm sure you're welcome here, and know for sure you're welcome on New Totse.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol new totse is even more dead than totseans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Lol new totse is even more dead than totseans

No, it actually isn't is the sad thing.
    Before you spout off with your homosexual bullshit:

New Totse has better SEO than Totseans, appears before Totseans on any Google search relating to Totse, and has more recent and frequent posts by non-staff members. Totseans is, in every aspect, considerably less active than New Totse
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet No, it actually isn't is the sad thing.

Yes it is hella. If you're sad for all rotseans you should rejoice in this place, the only reason you still have a place to beckon upon your place.

I'm just kidding. Your place sucks though. So does mine. You have a weird life in general
    . What do you do 90 percent of your days ?
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Decided to check them out since I had heard they wren't doing so great, and that is a complete understatement. It's nothing but page after page of the same meth recipe that's on &NT, with, somehow, less traffic. I clicked on the most recent thread and it's just Dfg and this other guy giving eachother Dutch rudders for YEARS. The thread was started in TWO-THOUSAND-FIFTEEN.

The saddest thing? I can't even say farewell to anyone that might still be there, because you have to apply for membership. No wonder it's a fucking dead shithole.

TL/DR: Any Totseans still out there, I'm sure you're welcome here, and know for sure you're welcome on New Totse.

wow, shame on you. you even clone my thread.
    Spooky Jеw Productions was better
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Should've been Spooky jedi Sroductions

I meant Wroductions

Embarrassing
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Lol, you're fucking retarded if you think hdl would be any better than Lanny

Also, if you post there, I hope you don't mind your personal information being spread all around

Originally posted by Helladamnleet Name one person who's PI has been spread around by me. I'll wait while you grasp at straws

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Kinkou and HTS.

Sure, it's just pictures, but they both clearly didn't want them spread around. It's become pretty common for everybody around here to post PI and pictures of people that don't want it around, but you're a site admin. You have to be above that. And none of us know where you would draw the line. If you didn't like someone and had pictures, location data, etc, would you post it?

kinkou was fucking annoying though so maybe I should be thankful

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Decided to check them out since I had heard they wren't doing so great, and that is a complete understatement. It's nothing but page after page of the same meth recipe that's on &NT, with, somehow, less traffic. I clicked on the most recent thread and it's just Dfg and this other guy giving eachother Dutch rudders for YEARS. The thread was started in TWO-THOUSAND-FIFTEEN.

Like theres more than 1 way to make meth?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a totsean, but I wouldn't ever want to post on your site.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Like theres more than 1 way to make meth?

Rp/I reduction
    Birch
    Nitro p2p
    Leuckart
    Hydrogenation
    Electroreduction
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Rp/I reduction
    Birch
    Nitro p2p
    Leuckart
    Hydrogenation
    Electroreduction

Idk anything about meth
    I've always wanted to try electro-reduction but I got out of chemistry and drug use before I could save up enough for a palladium catalyst
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lol froth machine activated

eeee EEEEEEE!
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Newtotse is gay. Long live niggasinspace
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Newtotse is gay. Long live niggasinspace

idk if nis should long live but definitely not newtotse. hdl is a huge tosser
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    rip losers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hanging on by a thread.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    *snip* say ur prayers asshole.
Jump to Top