User Controls

if u smoke weed & brush your teeth every night

should you wait untul you've smoked all you're going to before you brush your teeth? is there any detrimental effect if you brush your teeth and then smoke?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Smoking cannabis within 30 minutes of brushing your teeth gives you AIDS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Smoking cannabis within 30 minutes of brushing your teeth gives you AIDS.

Yeah, and then you need to suck off a fresh hard BBC to finish.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I smoke dogs and weed my whole life and brush only in the morning. I'm a bad person. But my teeth are white. But I'm a bad person and I floss too.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    bad people
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i brush my teeth twice almost everyday because I'm weird like that because I have nice teeth. I just got into fight the other and I'm kinda glad I didn't get my teeth busted out, they hurt, but I think i'm fine

I had braces when i was a kid and I use 3d whitening and arm and hammer baking soda errr now and then. i also eat blue berries and strawberries with an egg on top
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've had many of those teeth getting all broken dreams and they're always scary. Like trautamix like holy shit I just lost all my teeth. If it happened irl that would suck.

But so would so many other things that are more traumatic

But those are always dreams

But like imagine being in an accident where you're now BLIND. you're jist.. BLIND. bam
    Just like that. Or deaf. Or paralyzed. Were all so lucky that none of that has happened to us.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    but like !!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I've had many of those teeth getting all broken dreams and they're always scary. Like trautamix like holy shit I just lost all my teeth. If it happened irl that would suck.

But so would so many other things that are more traumatic

But those are always dreams

But like imagine being in an accident where you're now BLIND. you're jist.. BLIND. bam
    Just like that. Or deaf. Or paralyzed. Were all so lucky that none of that has happened to us.

yeah i feel ya, i have nightmares about my teeth falling out or having my left eyebrow shaved off. I always wake up in a cold sweat touching my face and say to myself, "it was only that dream" eeee eeeeeee~
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I doubt smoke has a bad effect on your teeth, the dry mouth is probably likely to do damage over time though
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mashlehash I need to suck off a fresh hard BBC to finish.

😖😖😖
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    You need to pray to satan..
Jump to Top