User Controls

Trump's New 'Merica

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Fuck you racist white nationalist scum

EVIL!

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    MAGA! Fuck you..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i predicted on acid 11 years ago that trump would be prez because i saw one episode of that stupid show and nobody believed mei was walking down by the driskil and i saw a limo driver in a suit that looked like trump and there were star spangle baners wavving behing him.. I lived with the mexican consulate at the time here in atx and he had tons of pictures with him and trump, the bush's, and the clintons and told me hillary would be the first lady president, thank god that didn't happen.

he's going to win again because of the libtards. just you wait and seeeeeeeeee.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    ♪♪
    You would have won the world by letting go, But then you lost your way
    Your glory days are gone, so smile and roll over We've got so much more in common today
    All hail the stumbling child-king, Calling for the vanishing light
    Now stay with us, as brothers, through this darkest of nights, oh ♪♪
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    I was trying to copy and paste lyrics to bing search but accidently still had the img copied onto clipboard and posted it and this is the first search that came up

totally random or???

https://img.jgi.doe.gov/cgi-bin/mer/main.cgi
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil totally random or???

Totally random, it's from a Rome song. This album was released this year and it's pretty good but I'm admittedly a fan.
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil I was trying to copy and paste lyrics to bing search but accidently still had the img copied onto clipboard and posted it and this is the first search that came up

totally random or???

https://img.jgi.doe.gov/cgi-bin/mer/main.cgi

didn't click.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Gadzooks.. watch this... it explains all.

https://www.facebook.com/1500184283535607/videos/end-times-alertbible-documentariesbiblical-prophecies-fulfilled-around-the-world/2075894869297876/
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what does this even mean
    Originally posted by aldra what does this even mean

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Trump dances to the tunes of Zion.
    what's especially funny about trump is that he's done very little to change the way the US operates, foreign or domestic. the hope was that he'd shake things up, but the establishment made him their bitch before he even took office.

the only real difference between him and any other president since the 40s is that he either doesn't understand subtlety and diplomacy (or at least the pretense of diplomacy) or doesn't care - not even the emperor is pretending he's wearing clothes anymore, he's just proudly flopping his cock around for all to see.
    Originally posted by Nil Totally random, it's from a Rome song. This album was released this year and it's pretty good but I'm admittedly a fan.

no-one grieves thieves
    no-one hails the dawn
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra what's especially funny about trump is that he's done very little to change the way the US operates, foreign or domestic. the hope was that he'd shake things up, but the establishment made him their bitch before he even took office.

the only real difference between him and any other president since the 40s is that he either doesn't understand subtlety and diplomacy (or at least the pretense of diplomacy) or doesn't care - not even the emperor is pretending he's wearing clothes anymore, he's just proudly flopping his cock around for all to see.

Is it not glorious to behold?
    I have to admit, even if I despise the empire, the sociopathic honesty of people like Trump, but more Bolton and Pompeo, is a refreshing change
    Trump represents the modern David, against Goliath.
    The Ops photo makes no sense...
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by aldra what's especially funny about trump is that he's done very little to change the way the US operates, foreign or domestic. the hope was that he'd shake things up, but the establishment made him their bitch before he even took office.

One day people are gonna realize that politicians don't do shit. Its all just a puppet show to create the illusion that people get a say through their "chosen representative". The rich billionaires are controlling every single politician long before they get in office and then use their media tools to make everybody vote for the guy they give the best coverage to.

One day I'm gonna stand on a big hill and shout I told you so.

Originally posted by Narc One day people are gonna realize that politicians don't do shit. Its all just a puppet show to create the illusion that people get a say through their "chosen representative". The rich billionaires are controlling every single politician long before they get in office and then use their media tools to make everybody vote for the guy they give the best coverage to.

One day I'm gonna stand on a big hill and shout I told you so.

this is the only thing i agree with you with. when you vote you're voting for someone to govern your life.

we don't live in a democracy, we live in an oligarchy like we always have. All these politicians snort their coke while you huff your glue.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is the only thing i agree with you with. when you vote you're voting for someone to govern your life.

though I wanted trump to win because I predicted 12 years ago that he would be president and knew it would piss of the libtards.
    but it kinda sucks though that I can't go a single day with out hearing about the guy, its down right amazing how much press coverage he gets and how many people hate him, but yet george w, never got the same kind of flack despite starting the second iraqi war.

I've met george w's cousin and he's pretty chill, but he'll straight up tell you despite working for the rnc he doesn't agree with all of that stuff, he just does it because he doesn't want a real job, which i guess makes since.

man i even got asked at work the other day by some autistic guy in his late 20's if I'm a trump supporter. i get asked that a lot even though I've never voted. people are obsessed.

but yeah pretty sure he will win again 2020.

we don't live in a democracy, we live in an oligarchy like we always have. All these politicians snort their coke while you huff your glue.

Trump winning was the best birthday present eveerr...
Jump to Top