User Controls

Happy Menstrual Day Women

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    It’s your day, enjoy it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah i feel ya. almost every day is menstrual day for "women"/ aka slampigs
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    10 PM, the day is about over. I don't get it either.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    The woman's wommamb is truly a special place because it is the factory for creating the sparks of life and another potential well of destiny and fate. La ilaha Bismillah love you.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    IM ON MY PERIOD!!
    Originally posted by Thotgirl IM ON MY PERIOD!!

and you're also an idiot.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you're also an idiot.

Yeah sure atleast im not the one whose dick is literally spamfucking this forum..XD
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl IM ON MY PERIOD!!

I haven't had a period since I got the MRSA Infection in my leg and bone. All the antibiotics and shit ruined my skin too. Im always peeling.

Fucking sucks. I mean its nice not bleeding out my cunt and having to worry about that, but I think my hormones are fucked up and I'm still fighting this infection in my leg that wont go away because its deep in my bone.
    My sister's always had weird periods and it's gross as fuck. EVERY FUCKING GODDAMNED TIME we went to my parents lakehouse for the weekend as a family both my mom and my sister would be on their periods, while we're trying to go boating and sit in a hot tub. But my sister was literally on her period more than she wasn't, and she has Narcissistic PD as it is anyway, but she was the absolute cuntiest cunt that ever was.
    i got MRSA too but it went away when i stopped doing meth
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by DietYellow My sister's always had weird periods and it's gross as fuck. EVERY FUCKING GODDAMNED TIME we went to my parents lakehouse for the weekend as a family both my mom and my sister would be on their periods, while we're trying to go boating and sit in a hot tub. But my sister was literally on her period more than she wasn't, and she has Narcissistic PD as it is anyway, but she was the absolute cuntiest cunt that ever was.

I'm intrigued as to why you have such detailed knowledge of your sister's menstrual activity.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm intrigued as to why you have such detailed knowledge of your sister's menstrual activity.

because they were going boating and in the hot tub
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Yeah sure atleast im not the one whose dick is literally spamfucking this forum..XD

I don't know what you're talking about, you seem kinda obsessed. most women on here seem to do that with me.
    his sister ruined the goddamn vacation
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by inert_observer because they were going boating and in the hot tub

Unless there's a trail of blood matter flowing from vagina to water surface, it would require a lot of direct menstrual discussion to dig up such details.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I've literally never talked menstruation with my sister.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Thanks for commenting on my thread.
Jump to Top