User Controls

While talking to Luigi aka ACP

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    On TC-bltc

I was talking to Rojo and Luigi when my phone kept buzzing Amber Alert.

Turns out the kid kidnapped was never kidnapped. The Car was stolen and the father tells the cops "My Child was in the Car". so they bumped up the stolen vehicle to an APB Amber Alert.

The dude who stole it from this father was seen driving it on San Pablo out here in El Cerrito and crashed it into a bus stop and coming to a dead stop into the Bus Stop Pole (Taking out the entire glass encased bus stop.

Luigi kept acting suspicious. Sup with that, Dawg

Glad the kid is OK. what the fuck was the father thinking. And don't bring that Big city Crime to the peaceful community out here. lots of families with kids.

another hrmph

Authorities reported that they have arrested Ciara's father for filing a false police report.

According to police, the girl was with her dad earlier in the day but at the time the car was reported stolen, Ciara was safe with her mom.

Oakland police say the dad lied to them hoping to find the car faster.

The California Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert after Ciara was reportedly taken during a carjacking by an unknown suspect at 8:10 p.m.

Around 11:40 p.m. on Saturday night, police say the suspect was spotted and proceeded to follow the car before the driver crashed at the intersection of Carlson Boulevard and San Pablo Avenue.

Officials have not yet released the name of the suspect.
    bmp fgts

https://niggasin.space/thread/38133?p=1#post-742740
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fasten 8ing
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    op is a faggot and a liar
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby op is a faggot and a liar

tru story
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I only know one Ciara, and she is an attention whore non plus ultra.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Why are you getting notifications on your phone for such bs?
    Ghost Black Hole
    It was Jeff hunter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Are you krow or totse2k? Because youre one of those chemically imbalanced weirdos- id bet a cool 2" of my average american dong on that being true.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Are you krow or totse2k? Because youre one of those chemically imbalanced weirdos- id bet a cool 2" of my average american dong on that being true.

This is one of those where if I knew I wouldnt say anything but obviously I think you're right .
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Everything he spews is linguistic cancer. Its like youre sitting with the queen of england about to dig in to a delicious trifle, and some shit besmudged hobo hops up onto the table into a ready squat, and with a mighty grunt, ejects rancid shit soup all over your teacakes.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    IS THAT A BOX!?!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor IS THAT A BOX!?!

Tell me the curricular circifmeremnce of a dandelions fortnight , BRIDGET.
    say it to my face not online fucker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *taps watchface of expensive charcoal based watch*
    i have a fossil watch a pookah shell necklace and a US POLO company shirt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor i have a fossil watch a pookah shell necklace and a US POLO company shirt

I have a tramp stamp of a tattoo on my tramp stamp
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I have a tramp stamp of a tattoo on my tramp stamp

Lulz
    Originally posted by CASPER Are you krow or totse2k? Because youre one of those chemically imbalanced weirdos- id bet a cool 2" of my average american dong on that being true.

I have a desktop capture of my cell phone of it. the time it came in. the first one was 10:20 something and has the license number on it. My phone is being charged right now but I will show the photo and a photo of the car that crashed less than a mile from where I'm staying.
    Or not.

Maybe I'm making it up (as you think)
Jump to Top