User Controls

Can we find a better way to stop the dick pics?

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Can we come up with a better system of stopping the random postings of our lord and savior Bill Krozby?

Please...i don't wanna look at dick anymore my cat is judging me..
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Can we come up with a better system of stopping the random postings of our lord and savior Bill Krozby?

Please…i don't wanna look at dick anymore my cat is judging me..

The only way to combat a finny is to grab your ankles, pucker up and post nude selfies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo The only way to combat a finny is to grab your ankles, pucker up and post nude selfies

No everytime i see ill say ban Bill Krozbys dick! Like a retard.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah they should really ban him
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah they should really ban him

They?

Its lanny
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    But hey...it was funny...THE FIRST TIME!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Counter act with thot pics.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Can we come up with a better system of stopping the random postings of our lord and savior Bill Krozby?

Please…i don't wanna look at dick anymore my cat is judging me..

All Lanny has to do is set an image cap. Maybe even make it thumbnail the images.

Hell, go full OG Totse and not even allow images.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet All Lanny has to do is set an image cap. Maybe even make it thumbnail the images.

Hell, go full OG Totse and not even allow images.

Yeah why doesn't he do that shit!?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Yeah why doesn't he do that shit!?

Too busy chugging Vermouth probably
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Infinityshock is going to keep posting the cock pics every couple of days for YEARS on end. And it's Lanny's fault for overreacting, and then obstinately refusing to fix his fuckup. Yeah, he was reaming out members on almost every post and thread they made, but that's what Totse's always been about: "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Nobody has ever been banned for bitching out other members until these pansy-assed Fun Bunch characters started taking over. That's why I shut them down on the last FIVE sites they put up. But you know? They never learn. They never learn until it's all over.
    Originally posted by Nil Too busy chugging Vermouth probably
    Lanny also im not your alt..

Originally posted by -SpectraL Infinityshock is going to keep posting the cock pics every couple of days for YEARS on end. And it's Lanny's fault for overreacting, and then obstinately refusing to fix his fuckup. Yeah, he was reaming out members on almost every post and thread they made, but that's what Totse's always been about: "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Nobody has ever been banned for bitching out other members until these pansy-assed Fun Bunch characters started taking over. That's why I shut them down on the last FIVE sites they put up. But you know? They never learn. They never learn until it's all over.

How did he got Bill Krozbys pics?
    Originally posted by Thotgirl How did he got Bill Krozbys pics?

That's really irrelevant, but kr0z posted his pics himself.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's really irrelevant, but kr0z posted his pics himself.

Ohohoho...fuck with his face and everything. Lulz
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Nil Too busy chugging Vermouth probably

Okay, I've seen this Vermouth thing mentioned before...

How did it start?

Does Lanny really drink straight Vermouth with any regularity?

I've only ever used it to make martini's and similar cocktails.

ONCE, though, I actually drank Vermouth straight out of sheer desperation (ran out of money and only had that in the cupboard, and just had to get drunk).
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Ohohoho…fuck with his face and everything. Lulz

Yes. He doesn't care.

Originally posted by gadzooks Okay, I've seen this Vermouth thing mentioned before…

How did it start?

Does Lanny really drink straight Vermouth with any regularity?

I've only ever used it to make martini's and similar cocktails.

ONCE, though, I actually drank Vermouth straight out of sheer desperation (ran out of money and only had that in the cupboard, and just had to get drunk).

I started it. I was trying to convey what kind of "man" Lanny is. Just a joke.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yes. He doesn't care.

I started it. I was trying to convey what kind of "man" Lanny is. Just a joke.

Vermouth is only good in martinis
    I'll bet Lanny also likes Kahlua.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Vermouth is only good in martinis

Vermouth is a fortified wine flavored by infusing flowers, herbs and spices, sweetened with sugar cane or caramelized sugar and is a key ingredient in Dry Martinis, Negroni and the Manhattan.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Vermouth is a fortified wine flavored by infusing flowers, herbs and spices, sweetened with sugar cane or caramelized sugar and is a key ingredient in Dry Martinis, Negroni and the Manhattan.

I only drink vodka based drinks.
Jump to Top