User Controls

Found out my friend is auristic

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I did a somersault standing up
    Octavian motherfucker
    The spectrum is so vast I think many can be classed as on it. For example, I sometimes struggle to maintain eye contact. Only sometimes, but I find this to be more out of drug & alcohol induced anxiety days after. I was tested for all that shit as a child and passed, thank fuck.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo So I recently found out a friend of mine is autistic and it's made so much fucking sense. I found out from a friend and he's obviously kind of insecure about it. I'm now realizing I should have saw the warning signs earlier.

He's completely driven by routine and extremely hard headed and inflexible with things. He doesn't listen to anybody except me and even then not all the time. He's younger than me and of a different cultural background. He's a sociable person and takes an insane amount of steroids and drinks alcohol but doesn't do drugs or have narcotic addiction issues. The other day we were talking about what would happen if someone walked in on you committing a murder and he said 100% he would kill a kid if they walked in and I believe him (I was of the dissenting opinion). He used a Snapchat enhancement for autism awareness month and I didn't clue in at the time I just thought he was making a joke.

For some reason he's been in an essentially open relationship with this piece of shit whore for like 2 years. He will call her up, call her the worst names and tell her to come over and choke on his cock like an autist and she usually will. He lacks some social cues and ACTUALLY RAILS ON ABOUT JOOS. I never put joo and joo together but there s definitely a correlation between jedi paranoia and autism (ask Bobby fisher).

His solution to problems is to throw money at it and he is obsessive about vehicles. I told him his new jordans looked like something an eastern European special Olympic basketball team would wear and that kind of hurt his feelings and he asked someone if they looked autistic.

I love him because he's hilarious and loyal but he needs to deautismize himself a bit so he can grow. I just thought I would tell you niggas because autism is funny and it seems like all the stereotypes are true

Take him out places bring him into your social circle. I was lucky that diagnosed with autism far younger bc i know how to interact. And be patient.
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    tl;dr
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You struggle to maintain eye contact?

That's a shame.

You are addicted to impure cocaine that is crashing your organs?

That's a shame.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You struggle to maintain eye contact?

That's a shame.

That's a shame.

Eye contact with an autistic person is uncomfortable.
    Why?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mashlehash You struggle to maintain eye contact?

That's a shame.

That's a shame.

Your dad is pissed he has a cuck virgin son?

That's ashame

You haven't got a job nor try to get one?

That's ashame

I'm moving nigger.
    He maintains eye contact and has lots of friends. When we go out older white women hit on him all the time and he doesn't reciprocate. His autism makes him get frustrated easily and give up on things
    He's a stoop nigger thinking he will get a job just because he cut his hair and got into a man suit.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Wot is auristic anyway?

Admin African Astronaut
    I may have that high functioning autism.

Almost everything I read about it lines up with me. But similar WITH ASPD.

I can't figure it out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    maybe one day op will find out that he's not only autistic but a huge faggot lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo He maintains eye contact and has lots of friends. When we go out older white women hit on him all the time and he doesn't reciprocate. His autism makes him get frustrated easily and give up on things

Just have him take stuff slowly..
    Originally posted by Admin I may have that high functioning autism.

Almost everything I read about it lines up with me. But similar WITH ASPD.

I can't figure it out.

Yeah, ya think? I'm not gonna rag on you or anything, but if enough people call you a drunk...

Anyway, every mental illness basically has a spectrum and it only matters if EVERYONE is on that spectrum, whether you have the condition or not.

Like OCD, if you mess with certain volume numbers or do some counting shit sometime, maybe your 8% on the spectrum, and sploo is like 83% on the spectrum because he has a weird relationship with the shower for some reason, and somebody with full blown ocd would be like 98%, because someone will always be more ocd than you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo He maintains eye contact and has lots of friends. When we go out older white women hit on him all the time and he doesn't reciprocate. His autism makes him get frustrated easily and give up on things

Sounds like ass burger, and that's worst case scenario. Because it actually sounds like regular old social awkwardness first.
    Originally posted by Sophie Sounds like ass burger, and that's worst case scenario. Because it actually sounds like regular old social awkwardness first.

I don't think so. He's not conscious of being awkward either and every one kind of loves his awkwardness as "____ being _____"

For some reason every one ITT jumped on the possible social awkwardness aspect when his biggest problem is the rigidity of his thinking. He's really not an awkward person and has plenty of friends. His autism is kind of endearing the problem is it's harming his development
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    When malice posted that autism test- what, a year or two ago?- and everyone, including myself took it. I'm pretty sure I was just under malice in "autism points" on the test, and higher than Risir, who had Lanny make a personalized user title.

I struggle to keep eye contact, and if I do, it's forced. I struggle sometimes with social cues, but I'm not terribly bad. Woman apparently express autism different too, that's why they usually get diagnosed a lot later in life, and a lot has to do with the fact that they're better at picking up social cues.

I believe my grandmother was on the spectrum too. We both hated people over animals. Especially OUR animals, and God help anybody that hurt an animal in front of us. We would easily kill or maime someone who was seriously harming an animal. We would definitely get involved if an animal was getting harmed, abused, or neglected either way.

I remember someone asking us "who would you save if there was a baby and a puppy, and they both were drowning-niether could swim for whatever reason- you can only save one? We both would choose the puppy. Fuck the baby. My dad saif he'd choose the puppy too. I guess now lookimg back at some of his traits too, he had some autistic leanings too.

It is what it is, I guess. I get by. My grandmother, and my father both got by and survived. I guess at least knowing I'm autistic to some degree helps a bit. I'm not ashamed of it though.
Jump to Top