User Controls

Happy turn greeting cards into shekels day!

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Don't worry I already wished your mom a happy mothers day. All over her face
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I always feel awkward talking to my parents but I guess i'm obligated to say something or I'll seem like an asshole.
    Originally posted by Ghost I always feel awkward talking to my parents but I guess i'm obligated to say something or I'll seem like an asshole.

Your parents probably feel awkward when their friends ask them what you've been up to and it's just meth, trannys and welfare
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Your parents probably feel awkward when their friends ask them what you've been up to and it's just meth, trannys and welfare

No they say I moved to Ontario and i'm in a serious relationship.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    What defines a relationship as 'serious' exactly? People always refer to that term. Isn't any relationship serious? at least intentionally at first. Otherwise why even consider it a fucking relationship.

Ghost Black Hole
    It's serious when you intend to marry the person
    Oh yes our scron is in a serious relationship you know. With a pre-op tranny in Ontario who beats the shit out of him when he mislaid his fleshlight and accused him of stealing it. Yes he's a nice chap, we're having them over for Christmas.

Originally posted by Ghost It's serious when you intend to marry the person

Who'll be wearing the dress, you or Sean?

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Oh yes our scron is in a serious relationship you know. With a pre-op tranny in Ontario who beats the shit out of him when he mislaid his fleshlight and accused him of stealing it. Yes he's a nice chap, we're having them over for Christmas.

She's had an operation

Originally posted by Narc Who'll be wearing the dress, you or Lucy?

It might not be an actual ceremony like that, I don't even know what kind of venue an lgbt couple would use for a wedding.
    Originally posted by Ghost It's serious when you intend to marry the person

That's so adorable and old fashioned. Please don't adopt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost It might not be an actual ceremony like that, I don't even know what kind of venue an lgbt couple would use for a wedding.

You should have a pagan handfastening!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo That's so adorable and old fashioned. Please don't adopt

Lol I almost adopted a kid once when I was in my early 20's, he was a homeless teenager that bought weed from me and he needed a place to stay and we would both get money if he was my official adopted child.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    You should have a pagan handfastening!

I thought this was tattooine at Stonehenge
    Sounds like someone missed a bullet there then.

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Pagans are evil.

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Sudo Don't worry I already wished your mom a happy mothers day. All over her face

u into dat necro shit boi?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Nil u into dat necro shit boi?

Dead girls can't say no.

inb4 neither can babies
Jump to Top