User Controls

Ya know...

I had a pretty deeply black nurse with an african accent, but not superbly so, she spoke excellent English, with braided hair down to her butt, pretty as hell. She was a good ass nurse, good personality, walked out the hospital with me.

If candyrein is anything like that, then shes wonderful, but she works with old people and i cant see see that being a positive work environment.

Nursing home is the most depressing place on the planet, that's everybody would say when I said that I worked there, they'd be like Oh, That's.....depressing.....
    Shut up stoopit azzzz! You a dum lil' retard boi who dun know nuffin'!

Get off my shit now lmao0 why you alwayz on my chit???!

lol fuq off niqqa azz retard azz go bum with your bumhole buddies mr shortdiclk\

emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietYellow Shut up stoopit azzzz! You a dum lil' retard boi who dun know nuffin'!

Get off my shit now lmao0 why you alwayz on my chit???!

lol fuq off niqqa azz retard azz go bum with your bumhole buddies mr shortdiclk\

emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

R u high? Or just schizophrenic?
    she is our plural!
    Originally posted by DietYellow she is our plural!

Nani?!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    God ur dumb.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm God ur dumb.

Im all tits and no brains...
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    So...one night I went ti the hospital and while straoped down this fucking 20 year somethung old nigger asked if I wanted a sandwich I said sure. She disnt unbound me and ibwas like how the fuck am I supoised to eat this..?¿?¿?...stuoid fuxking nigger you know tgis is a joke..after an ARE U SERIOUS moment she priceeded to feed me a sandwich while strapped down. Fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that does not sound like a very tender experience. I see that you are familiar with the medical side of life as well. idk, i think you have plenty of marbles maybe uyou periodically lose them? probably not for a while right
    The situation for going to the hospital was complete shit...I wasn't going crazy
    Went into the hospital once for pneumonia funny thing about pneumonia is it creeps up slowly on you. At first you think your getting the flu but over the course of a week you get sicker and sicker. Well long story short i was sick as a dog on friday i was on my way to work and i passed out in the yard mom called 911. I woke up in a hospital bed to a really hot dr. He seemed to like me as he was all gentle and flirted with me he injected me with a antianxiety medication bc i had severe anxiety back then he even lamented over the fact they had to drain my lung with a needle of fluid when i was out cold. Like he marred a piece of art. Throughout our my stay i was in 4 days he visited my room personally to check up on my condition and when i showed the slightest bit of discomfort he gave me pain meds. Even when i left he gave me his number.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Went into the hospital once for pneumonia funny thing about pneumonia is it creeps up slowly on you. At first you think your getting the flu but over the course of a week you get sicker and sicker. Well long story short i was sick as a dog on friday i was on my way to work and i passed out in the yard mom called 911. I woke up in a hospital bed to a really hot dr. He seemed to like me as he was all gentle and flirted with me he injected me with a antianxiety medication bc i had severe anxiety back then he even lamented over the fact they had to drain my lung with a needle of fluid when i was out cold. Like he marred a piece of art. Throughout our my stay i was in 4 days he visited my room personally to check up on my condition and when i showed the slightest bit of discomfort he gave me pain meds. Even when i left he gave me his number.

That's not too professional.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's not too professional.

Atleast i got to enjoy my stay in no pain. Pneumonia hurts like a bitch..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl my name is lanny and i prostitute my ass out to homeless niggers in exchange for generous quantities of their nutsack necta

Infinityshock accuses thotgirl of being a lanny alt! wow folks
    Originally posted by Ghost Infinityshock accuses thotgirl of being a lanny alt! wow folks

MORE Bill KrozbyS DICK FUCK YOU INFINITY SHOCK I AINT NO LANNY PUPPET..!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    IT'S WILLIAM BILL Bill KrozbyBY!
    Originally posted by Ghost IT'S WILLIAM BILL Bill KrozbyBY!

I DONT FUCKING CARE IM SICK OF SEEING Bill KrozbyS BIG DICK INFINITY SHOCK GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU DUMB ASS GO FIND ANOTHER FORUM TO JACK YOUR HATE BONER ON ASDDFTGSFJD CB H EX
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I DONT FUCKING CARE IM SICK OF SEEING Bill KrozbyS BIG DICK INFINITY SHOCK GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU DUMB ASS GO FIND ANOTHER FORUM TO JACK YOUR HATE BONER ON ASDDFTGSFJD CB H EX

Cock triggered.
    Ghost Black Hole
    HIS NAME IS WILLIAM BILL Bill KrozbyBY I DON"T CARE ABOUT HIS PENIS BUT GET HIS NAME RIGHT!

we have a moral obligation to eat more william bill Bill Krozbyby dogs
    Thotgirl.exe shut down restart? Y/n
Jump to Top