User Controls

How do you even host a website like Wall Street Market or Silk Road or even Daily Stormer?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I genuinely have zero idea pls help. I know one guy used to do hosting like this in Ireland (Freedom Hosting) but he got shoahed and extradited to America pretty quickly even though his servers were all encrypted.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The first two are Tor, but the third one... Isn't the daily stormer "clear web"?

I know literally nothing about hosting Tor/onion based sites.

But regular web hosting (assuming controversial content... like the daily stormer for instance) is just a matter of finding a hosting company that believes fervently in freedom of speech and expression.

Either that or setting up a physical server DIY style in a country with lax laws, or too much crime and civil unrest to even bother with shutting down controversial websites.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I got a VPS or two i will host your shit for a premium.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sophie I got a VPS or two i will host your shit for a premium.

What's a premium in €/BTC?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What's a premium in €/BTC?

Depends on what you want me to host, nigga.
    Originally posted by Sophie Depends on what you want me to host, nigga.

Suppose it was a dark net market?
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I have a hypothesis some could be in a corrupt African country where the government doesn't give a shit about shutting it down and/or takes bribes.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick I have a hypothesis some could be in a corrupt African country where the government doesn't give a shit about shutting it down and/or takes bribes.

Ya but then the dea would just bribe them to kidn- er extradite u
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    servers in space, nigga. why do you think satelites have soler panels and fiber opticals smdh
    Shrooms Houston
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I genuinely have zero idea pls help. I know one guy used to do hosting like this in Ireland (Freedom Hosting) but he got shoahed and extradited to America pretty quickly even though his servers were all encrypted.

International water rigs kind of like how people declare themselves and a group of people their own country
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have a lot of very disorganised thoughts on this
    Originally posted by gadzooks Isn't the daily stormer "clear web"?

It's actually mostly set up to use tor - dstormer6em3i4km.onion
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Suppose it was a dark net market?

Gonna get murked by the provider. There are shadier ways, but you know...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You have to create the website with cURL don't you?

Me and my friend were tryin to figure out how you would create and have a basically illegal app for your phone and it seemed way harder than a website
    Originally posted by Sudo Me and my friend were tryin to figure out how you would create and have a basically illegal app for your phone and it seemed way harder than a website

Easiest way to run an illegal app is as a PWA, like the one you get when you go to twitter.com. You can "add to homescreen", receive notifications, etc.

They would be hard enough to keep online though, as you need certs, etc.
    How was deepdotweb breaking the law?

It isn't illegal to visit a deep web market if you dont buy anything? How is posting links illegal?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Either that or setting up a physical server DIY style in a country with lax laws, or too much crime and civil unrest to even bother with shutting down controversial websites.

no. the best place are those island nations with lots of offshore banking facilities and no extradition treaty with the US.

offshore bankings nations guarantee you two things that you need, banks to process your monies, and fast internet.
    Iran does not extradite.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I always did think DPR was a fucking idiot running shit from the states. And SF an all, that was retarded. With the money he had he shudda gone on a very long vacation somewhere. He'd prolly still be cool now.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    And I was using SR for like two years thinking these are some real smart fuckers doing this shit. Couldn't believe it when I found out it was some retard in San Francisco library, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top