User Controls

Rhabdo epidemic

Cmon everybody, lets all od on potassium and give ourselves rhabdo and watch ridiculousness in the hospital. Thotgirl u start
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rhabdo sounds like it'd hurt

a lot
    Ghost Black Hole
    To join Trianglism this summer you must contract rhabdo
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietYellow Cmon everybody, lets all od on potassium and give ourselves rhabdo and watch ridiculousness in the hospital. Thotgirl u start

Hey you wan kidney failure be my guest dialysis aint no joke. Ill just watch your destruction as a spectator from a distance.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Rhob deez nuts nigga
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Rhob deez nuts nigga

Heheh
    Deez nutz
    Originally posted by aldra rhabdo sounds like it'd hurt

a lot

It didn't "hurt" too much, but I had the non-traumatic kind (aka the "you did too many drugs, retard" kind)

It was EXTREMELY unpleasant though, but I got mixed withdrawal and residual psychosis along with mine so it probably isn't as bad for most

Getting a disease that rare at the beginning of the year has turned me into a mad hypochondriac obsessed with urine colors
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Getting a disease that rare at the beginning of the year has turned me into a mad hypochondriac obsessed with urine colors

Excellent. It might save your life.
    R H A B D O
    Originally posted by Sophie Excellent. It might save your life.

So far it's only made me sound like a fool to everyone here and IRL
    RHABDOG
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox It didn't "hurt" too much, but I had the non-traumatic kind (aka the "you did too many drugs, retard" kind)

It was EXTREMELY unpleasant though, but I got mixed withdrawal and residual psychosis along with mine so it probably isn't as bad for most

Getting a disease that rare at the beginning of the year has turned me into a mad hypochondriac obsessed with urine colors

What shade of yellow are you today?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What shade of yellow are you today?

somemwhere between 50s drawing of a 'chinaman' and 1940s anti-japanese war propaganda
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra somemwhere between 50s drawing of a 'chinaman' and 1940s anti-japanese war propaganda

the racism continues.
    Speaking of pee, I'm sweating pee in hopes that I pass my pee test tonight. 1 week and 4 hours SHOULD be enough, but it depends somewhat on the cutoff, and I don't know how many metabolites they look for and if some are detectable for longer periods or what. Also my taking of 300mg probably used up a whole day and those 4 hours getting it down to a regular sized dose. It's gonna be close, drinking extra water DOSE help, but how much idk. Wish me lucky charms.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Speaking of pee, I'm sweating pee in hopes that I pass my pee test tonight. 1 week and 4 hours SHOULD be enough, but it depends somewhat on the cutoff, and I don't know how many metabolites they look for and if some are detectable for longer periods or what. Also my taking of 300mg probably used up a whole day and those 4 hours getting it down to a regular sized dose. It's gonna be close, drinking extra water DOSE help, but how much idk. Wish me lucky charms.

Rubbing my lamp for u nigga
    RHABDONG
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator RHABDOG

What's rhabdog? ha ha
    Originally posted by HTS What's rhabdog? ha ha

Rhabdomyolysis dog, how bout you?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What shade of yellow are you today?

Normal. Haven't been drinking the last few days
Jump to Top