C'mon! Hit me with your best shot

Hit me with your best shot

Fire away

Why don't you hit me with your best shot

Fire away!

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I have no desire to harm a broken person.
    WTF RisiR? I knew you would not be able to keep your word. You ginger bitch asshole wiperer. We could have been friends. Or at least friendly aquantiences. But no, you can't help but be a rude fucking cunt every chance you get. No wonder you're a mess of a person with no self esteem, no friends, no job and no direction in life. Enjoy choking on my fumes.
    LOL.
    I never said I was pretending to be mad, dummy. I enjoy calling you stupid. This isn't me being mad. You see, I don't take this stuff as seriously as you do.
    Ha ha.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    seriously sounds like he's already damaged you - 4 obbe threads on the front page...

somewhat related - if you want to talk I'll give you my facebook/gtalk details
    seriously sounds like he's already damaged you - 4 obbe threads on the front page…

You have to read Lanny's book thread, Sensai Obbe, Obbe is a jedi, Obbe is a faggot, Damage me, Obbe in that order. There's no way I didn't win this.
    Ugh. You're awful. Pathetic, really.
    Ouch.... Not.
    Lol you like to imagine you do but all you are to me are stupid words on a screen written by a sad little man who wants to kill himself while I'm over here enjoying life.
    I honestly think this is the hardest you can go.

"I have no intentions to damage a broken man"

:)
    seriously sounds like he's already damaged you - 4 obbe threads on the front page…

I don't have those things but we can, like, talk here. I'm good, bro. If you need to talk, though I'll get this gtalk thing.
    hijacking thread

ate - was that seriously you in the DMT video all those years ago? I don't think we ever got a definite answer.
    Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland, could you please stop this? I'm currently killing Obbe off for good. I'm doing the cummunity a favor.

no
    What's your intention?

just trying to make time go by faster. I hear time flies when you shitpost
    You are white knighting Obbe because he can't protect himself. I'm not mad at that. He was close to death.
    Does the centaur boy have a red rocket poking out of his pants?
    honestly? I used to hate the guy. he talked utter nonsense and banned me from zoklet for making fun of him; the only infraction I ever had I think.

I don't have a problem with him anymore. he seems to believe most of the things he used to (which I largely disagree with, but I'm not interested in arguing about), but is much, much better at expressing his thoughts in a coherent way and is more open to criticism. I admire that kind of personal growth because it's depressingly rare.

You just saved another man's life.
    You have to read Lanny's book thread, Sensai Obbe, Obbe is a jedi, Obbe is a faggot, Damage me, Obbe in that order. There's no way I didn't win this.
    On the real, tho. I bodied that fool.

I'm like all "Killer Instinct" characters combined when it comes to this forum shit.
Jump to Top