User Controls

Why do we utilize money as the driving force in economies?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, human nature is sinful and fallible enough as it is... don't you think that money morally and ethically corrupts human beings even further?
    it all boils down to sex really not money.

Money is just good way to get more sex, directly or indirectly. If you are a billionaire your getting more sex opportunities than if you were penniless. The more money/power you have the more your willy gets serviced...hence humans want more money and strive to get more.

Sex is the root of everything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson it all boils down to sex really not money.

Money is just good way to get more sex, directly or indirectly. If you are a billionaire your getting more sex opportunities than if you were penniless. The more money/power you have the more your willy gets serviced…hence humans want more money and strive to get more.

Sex is the root of everything.

This. I've been obsessed with sex seemingly at birth. Its scary how much I want/need it..yet I say back off dick and poon frequently. ItS HARD LIFE FOR ME.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, human nature is sinful and fallible enough as it is… don't you think that money morally and ethically corrupts human beings even further?

a failed attempt to repurpose almost universal avarice to a social driver
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Well, money is more efficient than a direct bartering system.

Back when we used to trade X number of goats for Y bushels of grain, even though a mutual agreement might satisfy both parties, it still requires negotiation, which means BOTH parties are compromising.

In economics there's a term called utility, which is a measure of how satisfied each party in a trade are with what they received as a result.

In pure bartering systems, utility levels will almost always be less than ideal for at least one engaging party, and almost always for both.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Modern debt based money just sort of like evolved from the Political Darwinism in Europe, as it worked really well for creating trade and industry and commerce of all types, as well as funding war and colonial adventures. As a result everyone wanted in for the improved living standards that using money enabled, and because the system is based on infinite growth, the system brought them in. Money enables complex division of labour, which helps create prosperity. The Bank of England was basically the worlds most influential institution over the last 400 or whatever years.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    rothschilds and manmade weather control, ocean acidification, rising sealevels, using a whole wheelbarrow of 1000 dollar bills just to buy a loaf of milk.

rockefellers and standard oil fracking our communities now the federal lands in monterey county being opened up by THE ADMINISTRATION. mark's zuckerburg monopoly , google adspend, garage door openers, self driving cars....
Jump to Top