User Controls

Anyone here ever been to Coachella ? The gay one?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just liked at the lineup and its Phish and Phish and Odesza and Avett brothers and some a few decent ones but as far as a lineup goes its weak. But I say that as a dude that doesnt go to festivals and seent all these dudes at other places in smaller venues.

I'm going to see Robert Plant outdoors later this summer. That's about as cool as it gets for only 45 dollars
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I sound like I'm trying to sound like Bill Krozby but Bill Krozby has seen about 1000 more live bands than me. Or, 200 live bands 5 more times. I bet he hasn't seent the Deftones live tho. But neither have I:( but I've seen uh
    ... static X . I got that one under my belt.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Descendents played at coachella once

Ive been to warped tour in 2014
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Less than jake played there
    Thanks for reminding me I missed the only descendents show I ever wouldve been able to attend when they played in asbury park nj at the stone pony aka one of 4 amazing music clubs in the country

Mudd club, max's kansas city, stone pony.. uhhh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bump . Someone here has been somewhere.
    What actually is it...from what I've seen it's a bunch of youtube and instagram idiots standing around taking selfies.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I've been to some local raves... And I saw both The Backstreet Boys and Alice Cooper live (when I was much, much younger).

I'm not all that into live music events, tbh.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What actually is it…from what I've seen it's a bunch of youtube and instagram idiots standing around taking selfies.

Yeah it's that with some bands playing sounds somewhere in the background I believe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I've been to some local raves… And I saw both The Backstreet Boys and Alice Cooper live (when I was much, much younger).

I'm not all that into live music events, tbh.

Why not? I like the atmosphere. The vibes.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by mmQ Why not? I like the atmosphere. The vibes.

I get that.

It's part of the reason I used to go to raves.

I liked the drugs, I liked the people, and I liked the general atmosphere.

But everyone was dancing and I'm not much of a dancer myself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I get that.

It's part of the reason I used to go to raves.

I liked the drugs, I liked the people, and I liked the general atmosphere.

But everyone was dancing and I'm not much of a dancer myself.

So you dont like that you dont like to dance? Or what? There are plenty of people at every show ever that just stand and watch and dont dance or move. It's weird to me but I get it too.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Had some of my best dancing excursions at raves on ecstasy. Went to two lalapaloozas, bunches of music festivals, and too many concerts to count.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Who was at your lalapaloozas?
    Burning man is something I would have done back then, in the early 90s, not now tho!
    Alice In Chains was the headliner at the one where I tripped balls. Before that, the one with Pearl Jam and Jeasus and Mary Chain. Became a huge fan of Jesus and Mary Chain after that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Noice noice. Jelly. Alice in Chains played here a few summers ago and I went but they got rained out midway through their set.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Technologist Alice In Chains was the headliner at the one where I tripped balls.

Man. What I wouldn’t give...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala Man. What I wouldn’t give…

To trip balls?
Jump to Top