User Controls

goose kills seagull

holy fuck that seagull got murked hard

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=94TdP_1557325915
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Okay helladamnleet
    i made the thread first, his thread is a poor attempt at copying mine with a shitty video attached. my thread actually has a video of a seagull getting fucking murdered by a goose
    I'd rather see people die than animals. I have a soft spot for animals.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung I'd rather see people die than animals. I have a soft spot for animals.

yes
    Originally posted by WellHung I'd rather see people die than animals. I have a soft spot for animals.

so you're still saying you like seeing animals die
    Ghost Black Hole

Typical toxic nis poster
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III so you're still saying you like seeing animals die

No, i don't. I get sad.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Why the fuck did the goose even do that?

Do birds eat other species' of bird?

For some reason that seems perverse, even though mammals eat other mammals all the damn time.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Why the fuck did the goose even do that?

For some reason that seems perverse, even though mammals eat other mammals all the damn time.

No it was a territorial thing.Geese are very aggressive birds.
    Originally posted by WellHung Geese are very aggressive birds.

Man, that they most definitely are.

They attack people like crazy.

Technologist victim of incest
    Fuckin Canadian geese. They are all over the place again. I pulled into work this morning and they were walking in the parking lot, one of the fuckers was laying in my parking spot.

Seagull should’ve won dammit.
    Ducks are pretty violent though... at least with each other.

Duck rape is a surprisingly common thing.

I had a coworker once who had pet ducks, and the male ducks would gang rape the female ducks, sometimes even raping them to death.

The animal kingdom is a fucked up world.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I like seagulls

Ghost Black Hole
    Yes they are delicious
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by gadzooks Why the fuck did the goose even do that?

Seagulls are assholes who eat the eggs and baby chicks of ducks and geese.

He was trying to steal an egg out of the nesting ground. I am surprised in such a short time that seagull drowned. they are birds of the ocean and I figured they could hold their breaths longer.

Or he got Choked out.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Seagulls are assholes who eat the eggs and baby chicks of ducks and geese.

He was trying to steal an egg out of the nesting ground. I am surprised in such a short time that seagull drowned. they are birds of the ocean and I figured they could hold their breaths longer.

Or he got Choked out.

Seagulls are cool, they keep our towns and cities nice and clean. Keeps rats, flies and cockroaches to a minimum.

Originally posted by Narc Seagulls are cool, they keep our towns and cities nice and clean. Keeps rats, flies and cockroaches to a minimum.

Seagulls dont typically prey on rats. But they are opportunistic feeders...in lean times they will.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III holy fuck that seagull got murked hard

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=94TdP_1557325915

geese are some of the strongest non hawk birds. they are gnarly
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, it looks like the goose keeps flexing and talking shit to it even while it's (probably dead) underwater
Jump to Top