User Controls

I'm a little worried about Krow

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    He hasn't posted in a while, since someone claimed he was drunk-driving on Uber.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    He prooly just been sectioned to the nuthouse till they get him settled back on his meds again.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Narc He prooly just been sectioned to the nuthouse till they get him settled back on his meds again.

Yeah but he lives in America. If you're not black there's basically no social safety net.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Berkeley 12:30 a.m.... with the rash of robberies and assaults on campus... man ,I'm worried about these kids... nah, fuck gettin shot... hero complexion revealed!
    Originally posted by WellHung Berkeley 12:30 a.m…. with the rash of robberies and assaults on campus… man ,I'm worried about these kids… nah, fuck gettin shot… hero complexion revealed!

Bit of a boomer. Not a bad guy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Jeff Hunter is known for tying up loose ends.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Bit of a boomer. Not a bad guy

I like Boomers
Jump to Top