User Controls

Don't tell em is a single mom with a kid out of wedlock, and she sleeps all day and bartends at night to support the child...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, she tossed aside a real life relationship with the kid's dad... to post on the internet. Does this sound like the mother you always wish you had?πŸ‘
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I don't care to hear this bicker, young man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I don't care to hear this bicker, young man.

let's discuss whats on ur mind, hashlemash.πŸ‘
    Admin African Astronaut
    Most females change for the worse after having a kid.

They've got an 18 year free ride paid for by some sucka.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung let's discuss whats on ur mind, hashlemash.πŸ‘

Drinking.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Drinking.

Dude ease down on the Red Bulls... they're giving you heart palpitations.
    Beer.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hard liquor before beer... you're in the clear... beer before hard liquor... never sicker.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WellHung Hard liquor before beer… you're in the clear… beer before hard liquor… never sicker.

You are 14

I bet u drink wine coolers
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo You are 14

I bet u drink wine coolers

Purple passion and pink lemonade.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the only time I ever hear someone talk about 'wine coolers' is news stories or documentaries about child molestation
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra the only time I ever hear someone talk about 'wine coolers' is news stories or documentaries about child molestation

Wine coolers and child molestation: The Tinypenis story
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Wine coolers and child molestation: The Tinypenis story

Talking about my little squirt again?
    Originally posted by aldra the only time I ever hear someone talk about 'wine coolers' is news stories or documentaries about child molestation

are you sure its not from your subconscious repressed memories ?

getting mollested as a child is cool these days.

https://www.vibe.com/2019/05/common-molested-memoir-let-love-have-the-last-word
    Ghost Black Hole
    gonna need to see some more pictures
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, she tossed aside a real life relationship with the kid's dad… to post on the internet. Does this sound like the mother you always wish you had?πŸ‘

Who cares? jesus christ.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Who cares? jesus christ.

Yep, JC is a very caring fellow.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, she tossed aside a real life relationship with the kid's dad… to post on the internet. Does this sound like the mother you always wish you had?πŸ‘

Ummm. If you’re banging a chic with kids,it’s best if she is a neglectful Mom.

My needs come first πŸ‘πŸ»
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    My relationship w my daughters father has always ended for the same reason. He is unable to see me as a human being, he thinks of me as a possession. Prolly because we've been together for so long. It had nothing to do w DH or the internet, Pinocchio.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm My relationship w my daughters father has always ended for the same reason. He is unable to see me as a human being, he thinks of me as a possession. Prolly because we've been together for so long. It had nothing to do w DH or the internet, Pinocchio.

You don't need to explain yourself to the rabble, come back to bed I have the hot stones ready.
Jump to Top