User Controls

Petition to segregate Totseans, Zokleteers, & Dhers..

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Let's not get along... become united... and do each other favors... lets bicker and argue, with lots of infighting... let's just all be haters.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Da fuq? Sober up man..
    Originally posted by Erekshun Da fuq? Sober up man..

Tell me why Latina dumped your drunk ass... she was hotter than bossbabe. Naturally hot. I bet you miss her beautiful face and those thick creamy thighs.
    Dude, she had a nice profile pic. IRL she was a fatty. Very disappointing but I wasn't going to let her drive all that way and not bust a load on her tits, her face and I snuck one in her vagi. If you hear different, understand I dumped her so of course she is going to say shit like what you believe.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Dude, she had a nice profile pic. IRL she was a fatty. Very disappointing but I wasn't going to let her drive all that way and not bust a load on her tits, her face and I snuck one in her vagi. If you hear different, understand I dumped her so of course she is going to say shit like what you believe.

Nice. Was she just too fat for your liking? or did her personality suck?👍
    She was cool, there was deeper things that made me think it wasn't going to work. I got a call from a guy who said he was her husband. SWTF?
    She never denied it.
    Drama from home everyday, fuck that.
    Originally posted by Erekshun She never denied it.

Damn she was cheating on her husband with you? That's the shitt... that must have made you feel pretty damn good
    She had family in Mexico that was in the drug running.
    Originally posted by Erekshun She had family in Mexico that was in the drug running.

Hell yea. Cartel crystals. You ever still talk with her? How come she didn't come here?
    Originally posted by WellHung Damn she was cheating on her husband with you? That's the shitt… that must have made you feel pretty damn good

No but the fucking was a grudge. Larry and Jill run with what she says, I don't care. I know the truth and I got a good nut that she lies about because I dumped her. I took her on a cruise, spent about $1500 on her, you don't hear about that do you? Hardly even saw her on the whole trip. Who knows who/what she was doing. I still had a good time because it was a rock N roll cruise. Yes, I drank my ass off because we bought the drink package. It was a good time even without her.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Erekshun No but the fucking was a grudge. Larry and Jill run with what she says, I don't care. I know the truth and I got a good nut that she lies about because I dumped her. I took her on a cruise, spent about $1500 on her, you don't hear about that do you? Hardly even saw her on the whole trip. Who knows who/what she was doing. I still had a good time because it was a rock N roll cruise. Yes, I drank my ass off because we bought the drink package. It was a good time even without her.

lol cucked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cucked but I still had a great time, what do you call that?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun No but the fucking was a grudge. Larry and Jill run with what she says, I don't care. I know the truth and I got a good nut that she lies about because I dumped her. I took her on a cruise, spent about $1500 on her, you don't hear about that do you? Hardly even saw her on the whole trip. Who knows who/what she was doing. I still had a good time because it was a rock N roll cruise. Yes, I drank my ass off because we bought the drink package. It was a good time even without her.

1500 bucks......but she was a disappointing fatty you say....riiiiiiiight.
    Bitch dissed me but I still had a good time.
    Originally posted by 🐿 1500 bucks……but she was a disappointing fatty you say….riiiiiiiight.

Pocket change for me..I am sure Larry is the same? Bwahahaha!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You got money but cant even get a sugar baby is what you're saying Donnie?
    l

Originally posted by Erekshun Bitch dissed me but I still had a good time.

What did she do? just go spend the cruise with another guy? What a fucking slut...
    Originally posted by 🐿 You got money but cant even get a sugar baby is what you're saying Donnie?

She ruined it for me. Maybe Dave can buy you a big mac?
Jump to Top