User Controls

Denver just decriminalized Magic Mushrooms.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Progress is happening.
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-voters-narrowly-pass-magic-mushroom-measure
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Recreational nitrous should be next.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Better hire a shit ton of police and EMS.
    LOL this really should get interesting this summer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Holy shit, I'm proud of humans on this one.

Meth next please.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Thanks TRUMP! TRUMP 2020 bitches
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    *grabs popcorn* i guess i should go to denver
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    shhhh u only do weed
    Originally posted by A College Professor shhhh u only do weed

Yes i do i just like watching high idiots do stupid stuff.
    cultural marxists had their way again.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny cultural marxists had their way again.

Viva la revolution
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Viva la revolution

cultural marxists arent revolutionaries.

their devolutionaries.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Recreational nitrous should be next.

No. No!....Recreational Cocaine should be next!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny cultural marxists had their way again.

I'll leave cultural marx on your mom's ass after I finish slapping it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Don't be fooled, though. Just because these useless clowns legalize a natural plant doesn't necessarily mean you will get to enjoy it. They have ways. Lots of them. For example, what they do is make it legal to possess it, but if you either purchase or obtain it from anywhere else but an "authorized source", you get fined up to thousands of dollars, either buying it or selling it. They set up a scam where only licensed government-approved dealers can distribute, or face jail time and/or fines. And the "authorized suppliers" themselves are subjected to intense harassment and red tape and micromanaging in every way imaginable, with the government milking them all for huge bucks every step of the way. The government makes billions of dollars in taxes, regulatory fees, building permit fees, inspection fees, and a dozen other cash-grab scams. That's how it works today. Nothing good comes easy anymore. Nothing. You'd be better off to just ignore the law, ignore the government, and carry on as normal. As you normally would. These clowns aren't here to help, they're here to hurt, and enrich themselves at your expense in the process.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I'm proud of liberals for once. This is amazing. Psilocybin and other compounds related are extremely theuraputic for certain things. No other drugs really come close, not naturally occurring ones, and the synthetic versions are sketchy.
    Originally posted by Lanny I'll leave cultural marx on your mom's ass after I finish slapping it

stop telling us what you fantasize doing with you're mom.
    Originally posted by Admin No. No!….Recreational Cocaine should be next!

The war on drugs has FAILED time for a Spain type of approach.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'm proud of liberals for once. This is amazing. Psilocybin and other compounds related are extremely theuraputic for certain things. No other drugs really come close, not naturally occurring ones, and the synthetic versions are sketchy.

Why are they sketchy? Have you tried any?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'm proud of liberals for once. This is amazing. Psilocybin and other compounds related are extremely theuraputic for certain things. No other drugs really come close, not naturally occurring ones, and the synthetic versions are sketchy.

4-aco-DMT/o-acetylpsilocin is a fantastic substance and is easily my favorite psychedelic out of all those that I've tried. It is a fantastic drug. Not sketchy at all. The high is lovely - just a pleasant, gentle, soul rending psychedelic ordeal.
Jump to Top