User Controls

DY DAY (Must Read)

In light of the new evidence, it will be known that today, May 8th is to be the now Zokletian holiday called:

DY Day

What do we do on DY day faggot?

On DY Day we take Serryquel in honor of the sacrifice of DY(DP), the sub spirit of DY. Yes, the sacrifices made by DY and his 10-Strip-Candyflip-Liferuin, Mr.Baggie-PCP BrainBrake/DickBrake, and mania-schizophrenia acquisitions in order to save everyone from eternal damnation. DY has gone to the depths of heroine addiction as well as all of the aforementioned so that YOU DON'T HAVE TO, and if you decide to go do that anyways, then you are IDIOT because DY already graciously did that for you, so you are a fukking sinner and go die.

TO ABUSE HEROIN IS A SIN and everyone who does it anyway will go die and be dead in the depths of the unwholesome until they apply for parole.

THE ONLY WAY TO UBAN YOURSELF from go dieing with the unwholesome is to stop heroineing, and to take opioid pain medication on DY day. If it's not DY day yet, well then your kind of stuck in a shit sandwich with turds on the top until it IS DY day. The holiest thing to do on DY day is to

#1.) TAKE YOUR SERRYQUEL AND DO NOT FUKKING FORGET!
    #2.) Meditate on DY and everything he has done for you for at least 30 minutes, preferably in the morning or at night.
    #3.) Spread the gospel of DY Day, but DY has done some of that for you, so don't worry bout it too much, gont.
    #X.) Junkies must take opioid PM's to Uban.

Now if you don't have a pain condition and you take opioid PM then you are a idiot, but not a sinner and neither wholesome nor unwholesome. All who forget to take their Serryquel on DY day will be marked as having an occurrence on their record. Too many occurrences and you will need to make your case to DY, in which case he will determine your wholesomeness on the spot.

Now you do not need to meditate on DY on any day other than DY Day, as DY is not a jealous, full-blown autistic asshole God like God.

DY has developed organic hallucinations every day in order to save your life, and so you don't have to. Those who do anyway, are my chosen ones who will be with me forever after the last DY day, and we will sing the blues, and we will sing the reds. And we will live in wholesome harmony, along with our betamenschen, AKA, the the secondest holiers who are not a part of the schizophrenia spectrum, but have been holy to DY, especially on DY day.

NOW GO TO BED AT YOUR BEDTIME.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Im sorry but i believe in satan.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    didn't read
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    ...sorry but not sorry

tl;dr. no offence.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah i'm not taking shitty pills no matter what day it is. I'm already retarded enough from smoking weed I don't need to chemically lobotomize myself on top of that
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah i'm not taking shitty pills no matter what day it is. I'm already retarded enough from smoking weed I don't need to chemically lobotomize myself on top of that
    Red pill or blue pill?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I used to take both at once

D X M

Diphenhydramine
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Red pill or blue pill?

Take the rational black pill fam
    Lyndsie Zywiciel blocked me on fb :'[
    SMH
    DTTTRBPF?
    She's a hypocritical one that Lindsey...who needs to shave.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietYellow Lyndsie Zywiciel blocked me on fb :'[

Lol, poor Lindsay all the boys from this site seem to have the hots for her
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Take the rational black pill fam
    Paint it black motherfucker.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Lol, poor Lindsay all the boys from this site seem to have the hots for her

or are just fascinated with her weird self righteousness.
    DTTTRBPF?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Did she start making videos again?
    oooohhh man, now THIS is a thread! (not that I know what that word MEANS)
    dy stands for must read
Jump to Top