User Controls

I have huge problems coping with reality... especially while sober

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, I'm a shell of my former self. I'm ready for the afterlife.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Change your reality.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Been there done that
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hello Darkness, my old friend. ☺️

Lol Spiral is almost completing full rotation, we will have nice Mattchew back in a couple days, friends.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you should try meth
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Hello Darkness, my old friend. ☺️

Lol Spiral is almost completing full rotation, we will have nice Mattchew back in a couple days, friends.

How badly do you miss being skinny? πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost you should try meth

i have. It's a disgusting drug.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung How badly do you miss being skinny? πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Lol. I wouldn't know, I've never been skinny...I've always had big boobs, big hips, big ass. πŸ˜‰

Ur illness is like clockwork, suicidez is where u have ppl say nice things to u & forgive u for being a shithead.. u act right for a week or two, then spiral once again into another tantrum if u aren't being paid enough attention. πŸ˜‹
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I wouldn't know, I've never been skinny…I've always had big boobs, big hips, big ass. πŸ˜‰

Ur illness is like clockwork, suicidez is where u have ppl say nice things to u & forgive u for being a shithead.. u act right for a week or two, then spiral once again into another tantrum if u aren't being paid enough attention. πŸ˜‹

look folks, the retard is trying to communicate!πŸ˜ƒ
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Your reality is objectively Terrible and you're a shitty person. Pretend to be someone else living a different life by killing them and wearing their skin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Your reality is objectively Terrible and you're a shitty person. Pretend to be someone else living a different life by killing them and wearing their skin

Please tell me why I'm a shitty person.... I want some self-improvement advice.
    Originally posted by WellHung Please tell me why I'm a shitty person…. I want some self-improvement advice.

You're fat middle aged with no kids and live in motels. You are unbathed and act like a weirdo on the internet as an extension of your disconnect with reality. I don't know much about you other than these surface level observations. You seem very immature and boring. I don't have much information to give you but I think you should realize you need to be motivated and put away silly things and try living like an adult. I'm guilty of immaturity too but you might be a lost cause that nobody ever cared about
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lolz
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lol wellhung u should feel so stupid lol dumdum dont even have any children smdh..

wut is the moler mass of lead nitrate?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo You're fat middle aged with no kids and live in motels. You are unbathed and act like a weirdo on the internet as an extension of your disconnect with reality. I don't know much about you other than these surface level observations. You seem very immature and boring. I don't have much information to give you but I think you should realize you need to be motivated and put away silly things and try living like an adult. I'm guilty of immaturity too but you might be a lost cause that nobody ever cared about

I never appreciated your perspective before. Your words are like an epiphany, a revelation...
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Almost no one deals with reality.

For instance sudo is a rug-pilot.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Almost no one deals with reality.

For instance sudo is a rug-pilot.

Yes, I pray but I'm still whiter than you'll ever be.

Irish are literally Slavs
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sudo Yes, I pray but I'm still whiter than you'll ever be.

Irish are literally Slavs

I'm not insulted.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Literal Swedish descendants.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    folks?
Jump to Top