User Controls

lol this dweeb shot up a school

Ghost Black Hole
    Sick, I wish I could blaze him. I always wanted to shoot up my school but I live in a country with no guns so I never even got the chance.
    Originally posted by Ghost Sick, I wish I could blaze him. I always wanted to shoot up my school but I live in a country with no guns so I never even got the chance.

blaze him? like are you gonna cremate him and roll his ashes into a blunt and smoke it? or load it up into the schizo pipe?
    Other shooter was a chick apparently.

Pathetic losers.
    Originally posted by Ghost Sick, I wish I could blaze him. I always wanted to shoot up my school but I live in a country with no guns so I never even got the chance.

Um every country has guns.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III blaze him? like are you gonna cremate him and roll his ashes into a blunt and smoke it? or load it up into the schizo pipe?

No get him high on marijuana
    Originally posted by Ghost No get him high on marijuana

are you kidding, that kid looks like such a little shit, i want to smack him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Clearly he was heavily bullied and his young chick accomplice wasn't giving him any.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III are you kidding, that kid looks like such a little shit, i Iwant to smack him

you got the back story? I havent been on my lappy in a day I'm behind the times.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III are you kidding, that kid looks like such a little shit, i want to smack him

Kids are all annoying thats why it's fun to give them drugs and watch their brains melt
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    probably never listened to his father. hung on his mother's clit 24/7. momma took his beatings for him. fucking cockroach.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    A big, "Oorah" to the Marie hopeful, who helped disarm the shooter...
    and a very tearful RIP for the very BRAVE Castillo, who lost his life, for others. 💐💐
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    What of your dad tells you to smoke this pyrex tube filled with freebase cocaine
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty A big, "Oorah" to the Marie hopeful, who helped disarm the shooter…

Should have just shot the loser and saved taxpayers a couple of million that the trial will cost.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Should have just shot the loser and saved taxpayers a couple of million that the trial will cost.

This just shows how much damage one man with a gun can do. The normal reaction is to just kill the person but if you kill more than 10 people you basically become a celebrity and never have to go to gen pop because you shot a bunch of kids and all the inmates will try and kill you.
    Originally posted by Ghost This just shows how much damage one man with a gun can do. The normal reaction is to just kill the person but if you kill more than 10 people you basically become a celebrity and never have to go to gen pop because you shot a bunch of kids and all the inmates will try and kill you.

I think it's only other losers that "celebrate" them.

EDIT: granted there ARE a lot of losers though.
    I'm just surprised they didn't go in there with guns a blazing on April 20(Columbine shooting's Anniversary)... I agree, Jigg, with not wasting any tax payer's money on such losers, after the fact.

One thing's for sure, there will never be ANOTHER scenario to the degree of Columbine, even with all it's infamy. 💐👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty I'm just surprised they didn't go in there with guns a blazing on April 20(Columbine shooting's Anniversary)… I agree, Jigg, with wasting any tax payer's money on such losers, after the fact.

One thing's for sure, there will never be ANOTHER scenario to the degree, of Columbine.💐👍

Brevik did a better job and now he just chills in Norway prison playing PS4 games and getting lots of naked photographs from sluts around the world that want to marry a bad boy mass killer
    @ Ghost
    I'm talking about an incident happening AGAIN, in the US.

Especially, here in Colorado. Too many people going get involved- even students/innocent bystanders, & the response time of police officers going to engage/shoot any such school shooter is all different protocol nowadays. The officer response time was 2min in this incident.👍
    as I was saying...

Jump to Top