User Controls

Finny appreciation thread.

ITT : we list some of the positive and useful things that finny has brought into our lives and made it better than they were before we met him/her.

one of the most useful things i learnt from him/her was chaps. as a chink and living in a 3rd world country where horses are extremely rare, theres just no way i could have learnt what chaps, assless or otherwise are.

and no, cowmen, cowbois and homosexuals do not exist in my country so theres no alternate way i could have known.

now whenever it rains i just put on my waterproof jacket and chaps i made out of plastic trash bag and rides my bike like an beta.

and this is how finny made my life better than it was before his/her existence thrusted itself violently into my life.

thank you finny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    He introduced me to the term s•hitskin, which I now use liberally...
    Ghost Black Hole
    He reminds us all that we have a moral obligation to eat more william Billy Bill Krozbyby dogs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he taught me the lithotomy position
    Originally posted by aldra he taught me the lithotomy position

i just had avater turned on and your user name appears to be Naldra.
    Originally posted by aldra he taught me the lithotomy position

and now me too
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I never even knew "anal stretching" was a thing, until finny brought it up.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    He taught me that spamming another guy's fake nudie pic, all over a site is cool, and not nearly as faggoty as I once thought.. All hail, Fag Finny..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain He taught me that spamming another guy's fake nudie pic, all over a site is cool, and not nearly as faggoty as I once thought.. All hail, Fag Finny..

immitation is the best form ...
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I never even knew "anal stretching" was a thing, until finny brought it up.

really ?

not even when your constipated and dehydrated and had to use your hand/s to manually stretch it so that your shits can come out ?
    I DESPISE seeing craft idea videos! They pss me tf off! Encouraging, utilizing & wasting so many precious natural resources for unnecessary “crafts” that will probably just get discarded inappropriately eventually(too many people don’t recycle everything that they can). Not to mention the fcking packaging!! I’m not perfect but at least I aim to always buy reusables & everything made from recycled materials as much as possible & I recycle as much as I possibly can & try my best not to be wasteful to my environment. Stupid f*cking craft videos!!! Really you need to use a pound of god dang glitter on everything & 10 entire 8 ounce paint tubes on one bloody 10 by 10 painting?!!! What about the paper crafts?! Do you really necessitate profuse amounts of useless origami, cards, writings/drawings/cut-outs & other paper crafts we all know we need not?! If you want to give me a special “thank you” please do NOT give/make me a ”thank you” card. The best thanks I could ever receive is by you not further depleting my source of oxygen. I DESPISE seeing craft idea videos! They pss me tf off! Encouraging, utilizing & wasting so many precious natural resources for unnecessary “crafts” that will probably just get discarded inappropriately eventually(too many people don’t recycle everything that they can). Not to mention the fcking packaging!! I’m not perfect but at least I aim to always buy reusables & everything made from recycled materials as much as possible & I recycle as much as I possibly can & try my best not to be wasteful to my environment. Stupid f*cking craft videos!!! Really you need to use a pound of god dang glitter on everything & 10 entire 8 ounce paint tubes on one bloody 10 by 10 painting?!!! What about the paper crafts?! Do you really necessitate profuse amounts of useless origami, cards, writings/drawings/cut-outs & other paper crafts we all know we need not?! If you want to give me a special “thank you” please do NOT give/make me a ”thank you” card. The best thanks I could ever receive is by you not further depleting my source of oxygen.
    I didn't know what an alimentary canal was
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I didn't know what an alimentary canal was

Great places to catch canal trout.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He is truly an arbiter of truth and understanding
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptop-lollipop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating, and labia languishing with lockjaw

s­hitskin

^ Spams his own appreciation thread.

WellHung Black Hole
    Finny has never used Pam cooking spray.... he's solely devoted to Spam.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I love the way that the more cunty and unbearable Finny's posting becomes, the more Authentic he becomes. Isn't that what Finny is after? Authenticity? Believing what you espouse? Not being a politician on the campaign trail and giving away the sun, moon and stars?

The way Bill Krozby's dick appears in front of you just causes you to lose focus, and imagine as if your transmission had been hacked, and was crossing in front of your screeen. Lol.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I love the way that the more cunty and unbearable Finny's posting becomes, the more Authentic he becomes. Isn't that what Finny is after? Authenticity? Believing what you espouse? Not being a politician on the campaign trail and giving away the sun, moon and stars?

The way Bill Krozby's dick appears in front of you just causes you to lose focus, and imagine as if your transmission had been hacked, and was crossing in front of your screeen. Lol.

What in the Sam Hell are you talkin about, son?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah bill the car is so rad he is a huge faggot and post my dick constantly because he's brainless. *thumbs up*

OP is a huge faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mikeyagain He taught me that spamming another guy's fake nudie pic, all over a site is cool, and not nearly as faggoty as I once thought.. All hail, Fag Finny..

sorry but not sorry that you have a tiny dick dad bod.

Ask mal, she's had her lips around it and its very real. you retard.
Jump to Top