User Controls

I haven't showered, brushed my teeth, or left my room since Saturday...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, what's going on out in the world?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nothing good
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Did you disable yourself taking back shots in the hotel motel?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Make this same thread after 8 months and talk to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, what's going on out in the world?

Nothing good.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nothing good.

gm Dad.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Make this same thread after 8 months and talk to me.

I don't know how you made it through...
    Originally posted by WellHung gm Dad.

Go get some free breakfast then head back to the room.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Jig, you're the friend I never had... man we would have fun together.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Jig, you're the friend I never had… man we would have fun together.👍

..at others expense. 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Jig, how are things down in Houston? Happy down there? Ever consider a company transfer to elsewhere in the States?
    Originally posted by WellHung Jig, how are things down in Houston? Happy down there? Ever consider a company transfer to elsewhere in the States?

It rained like a montherfinger last night, one of the underlings just called in to say he would be late, he lives 7 miles away...I reminded him I live 38 miles away and was here at 6.30...he better fucking bring breakfast if he's going to be late.

Other than that it's the same shithole it's always been. At this point in life I'm done with moving around and being positive about the future. I'm all about naps and riding the train to the end of the line now and hoping the conductor doesn't check my ticket before we get there.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It rained like a montherfinger last night, one of the underlings just called in to say he would be late, he lives 7 miles away…I reminded him I live 38 miles away and was here at 6.30…he better fucking bring breakfast if he's going to be late.

Other than that it's the same shithole it's always been. At this point in life I'm done with moving around and being positive about the future. I'm all about naps and riding the train to the end of the line now and hoping the conductor doesn't check my ticket before we get there.

Well I hope you have found... or are able to find... the love of a good woman during the remainder of your journey.
    Originally posted by WellHung Well I hope you have found… or are able to find… the love of a good woman during the remainder of your journey.

I'm more into bad girls than good ones.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    I've only showered twice since my last birthday in Nov. Both were for funerals. I haven't brushed what teeth I have left in like 2-3 yrs maybe longer..yeah probably much longer than that. I only go to my room to sleep...I keep odd hrs on that.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Naughty, not nice?☺
    Originally posted by Dregs I've only showered twice since my last birthday in Nov. Both were for funerals. I haven't brushed what teeth I have left in like 2-3 yrs maybe longer..yeah probably much longer than that. I only go to my room to sleep…I keep odd hrs on that.

There is an argument that brushing your teeth simply strips away the natural barriers that protect your enamel...pretty sure cavemen didn't have Colgate.

It's like when people tell me to 'wash your fucking car'...I advise them that the layer of grim is actually protecting the paintwork.
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP what are your reasons for being motel bound? I forgot to ask.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Other than that, I'm all about naps and riding the train to the end of the line now and hoping the conductor doesn't check my ticket before we get there.

"–Choo- Choo…….. all aboard!"

WellHung Black Hole
    Firecrochcatty misses Fun and flirty
Jump to Top