User Controls

★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦

[SIZE=48px]SC FOR CE 2016 MAKE NIGGASIN.SPACE BANSHEE AGAIN!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=48px][SIZE=24px]Should scrawn have his "Straight OG" title changed to "[/SIZE][SIZE=24px]Chief Enginigga[/SIZE][SIZE=24px]"????[/SIZE][/SIZE]

http://niggasin.space/forum/help-and-suggestions/111917-attn-lanny-applying-for-chief-engineer
    *pulls on a tiny loose thread*;)
    Friday night FUCK YEAGHHAJWIF
    DIS AFRICAN AMERICAN IS INTOXICATED YALL
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We used to have this rule on Zoklet among the mods. When a forum needed staffing the rule would be: Anyone who asked to be a mod, would be disqualified.
    I never asked to Mod I just want a title change like RisiR
    Oh shit I got another almost Except this FPF is brought to you by Sopie, MMMMmmmQ And RisiR. Update: I got a bag of weeed with no tpldrancnwj. Nejd plus. A beer and I'm. Jskabcnanaqqqq JEEERRRRTTT!!!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    zIS ROODY POO JIGGABOO SPEAR CHUCKIN COSMONAUGHT COTTOM PICKER IZZZ FKKN BLAZE SZRTONALDO 42Z YALLZ

I know its not a FPF but its not letting me make threads and I have like 10 threads to make. Here's a random picture instead.

Also I should have made those pre made threads for days like this... Maybe tomorrow..
    I did it. Good thing I'm out of weed and booze or I would DFPF.. Maybe tomorrow night . lol they just played this on Colbert..good times.

Why would we ever need a CE they said.
    this front page flush is brought to you by the sploo army. also known as 50sploos

I have a good idea for a package of threads.
    But right now factors like physical distance and position of earth around orbit of the sun along with noise pollution and creaky stair/annoying cat anomolies prevent me from excecuting my operation.

Also my phone can't process 1's and 0's as fast as my brain. I could Photoshop this picture to say "NIGGASin.SPACE and throw some profile pics and a witty captain or two on there and make it relevant but the energy needed to micro manage sub GB amounts of data on a cheap Chinese smartphone is beyond the storage in my photovoltaic cells. I could probably draw it with pens and paper but to take a picture requires light which brings us back to noise pollution/squeeking stairs.

I remember when I used all this power for usefulness. I don't need sleep /food and can process information better than supercomputers with enough meth and wifi. I am no longer human. Just a heartless shit posting machine. If everyone stopped posting here I would keep going.

Imagine how great this forum WOuld be if everyone that isn't on the front page died suddenly. And I mean EVERYONE.

This POST is brought to U BY THE MAGIC POWER OF THE hell. Good hell and hell will come to you but only if you type "hell" in this thread!
    pell

Jump to Top