User Controls

So it's ramadan this month. That means I'm fasting for 30 days.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm about to break my fast in 16 minutes, so there's still time for you guys to post pictures of delicious food to make me feel hungry. We can do this for an entire month. Let the foodposting begin!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ok dutch man wannabe muslim WHY?
    Back in Catholic school Ram-a-Dan meant something else.
    ramalamb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back in Catholic school Ram-a-Dan meant something else.

Wew lad. I went to a Catholic school.
    Originally posted by Grylls

I don't eat raw food. Come on!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Grylls

shave off the fur and pns ffs
    Originally posted by Grylls ok dutch man wannabe muslim WHY?
    I'm not Dutch. And I like me a challenge.
    its a challenge to be islamic? probably yes

good luck mate
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Why? So your fake god doesn't smite you or some other BS?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Allahu Akbar!!!
    Originally posted by Octavian Allahu Akhbar motherfuckers!!!

Fixed.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fixed.

*Kafir*
    Originally posted by Octavian *Kafir*

No thanks, I've already eaten.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No thanks, I've already eaten.

*Reported to Muhammad*
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Ramadan is a cool holiday. The jews do something similar. They have pretty similar holidays actually. There's lots of both j/ews and muslims here and somehow they get along. You never hear of them fighting or anything. I'm partial to Islam because I think it's less cucked out than other religions.

I'm not in favor of treating women badly, but that's more cultural in the Islamic world. Depends where you go. I'm also not in favor of bulldyke lesbians running around everywhere bucking up to men and trying to start shit. Muslims put fags and queers in their place and tend to have more respect for science.

Science, alot of the truth about it, has been hidden by the catholic church after the romans defeated Egypt.

anyway happy Ramadan
    Originally posted by Grylls its a challenge to be islamic? probably yes

good luck mate
    With the bigotry surrounding us, definitely is a challenge. Thank you, friend!

Originally posted by Helladamnleet Why? So your fake god doesn't smite you or some other BS?

This is the only BBS that I like. Duh.

Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Ramadan is a cool holiday. The jews do something similar. They have pretty similar holidays actually. There's lots of both j/ews and muslims here and somehow they get along. You never hear of them fighting or anything. I'm partial to Islam because I think it's less cucked out than other religions.

I'm not in favor of treating women badly, but that's more cultural in the Islamic world. Depends where you go. I'm also not in favor of bulldyke lesbians running around everywhere bucking up to men and trying to start shit. Muslims put fags and queers in their place and tend to have more respect for science.

Science, alot of the truth about it, has been hidden by the catholic church after the romans defeated Egypt.

anyway happy Ramadan

Thank you. And you're right, the female treatment is entirely cultural; of course, there's difference in men and women, so there's different rules. Not to mention; it really depends where you go in this world. In the east, you may have Ahmed beating his wife because she didn't cook something properly, but then in the west, you've got some dude forcing his way between a female's pants. I don't have anything against jedi people myself. Most Islamic people that do are mostly misguided, though.
Jump to Top