User Controls

Should I feel shame because my last an hero attempt didnt work

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Im pretty sure I overdosed on stims during benzo wd to try to die but instead I just had seizures and rhabdo instead

Something is making me think I wouldn't make a dysphoric bonehead move like that for fun
    99 percent sure I tried to kms
    Technologist victim of incest
    Now you just thought you were trying to kill your self?
    You are destroying yourself every day. Your eye is messed up, probably for life. You have rhabdo from your drug use. God only knows the amount of brain damage you’ve gotten from seizures or just the actual drugs. You’re young and look like an old guy who’s had a stroke.

Listen, I don’t know you, but I’ve read enough to know a bit. You need to figure out what makes you do this shit and deal with it. I doubt that will happen, so you will continue to destroy your brain till you are comatose. Ya know a vegetable for life.

Sorry man, but the shit you stoop to for a fuckin buzz is ridiculous.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just be safe ok..? No more ppx maoi pls
    HTS highlight reel
    You should be so ashamed of trying in the first place that you never try again.
    Buy a gun...no need to complicate things.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Can't even see out of his right eye.. never went the right way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dissociator Im pretty sure I overdosed on stims during benzo wd to try to die but instead I just had seizures and rhabdo instead

Something is making me think I wouldn't make a dysphoric bonehead move like that for fun

never heard of rhabdo...wut's that? Also, what happened to your eye?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Everything happened to Joe.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Now you just thought you were trying to kill your self?
    You are destroying yourself every day. Your eye is messed up, probably for life. You have rhabdo from your drug use. God only knows the amount of brain damage you’ve gotten from seizures or just the actual drugs. You’re young and look like an old guy who’s had a stroke.

Listen, I don’t know you, but I’ve read enough to know a bit. You need to figure out what makes you do this shit and deal with it. I doubt that will happen, so you will continue to destroy your brain till you are comatose. Ya know a vegetable for life.

Sorry man, but the shit you stoop to for a fuckin buzz is ridiculous.

I'm sure he appreciates that overwhelming support. Way to prop him up when he's down.👍❤
    WellHung Black Hole
    I feel bad for the disassociater. I want him to get well.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm sure your thoughts about the attempt and its results will change quite a bit over time. Try not to get preoccupied with feeling how you think you're supposed to.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Dissociator Im pretty sure I overdosed on stims during benzo wd to try to die but instead I just had seizures and rhabdo instead

Yes, and you will never get your honor back unless you finish what you started
    joe roshambo, you did not try to seppek. You mixed a bunch of drugs because you are retarded and want to get see how many drug interactions you can do without breaking your body. You did NOT want to actually break it, but you did as a side effect.

stop being fuckin dumbazz and doing ppx maoi, ya lil' retard lmao
    Ghost Black Hole
    roshambo is plural
    Originally posted by HTS You should be so ashamed of trying in the first place that you never try again.

So I was gonna say HTS with the most Totse response and then I realized I read it wrong and Lucy is just a sweet heart.

Originally posted by Helladamnleet Yes, and you will never get your honor back unless you finish what you started

And then later in the thread Hella swooped in with the actual most Totse response.

Get well soon Disassociater
    I watched him on facebook live and he snorted a mixture of things...some fake speed that he bought from some gay he NAMED over facebook live.

So smart
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Buy a gun…no need to complicate things.

why buy a gun when theres a tall building nearby ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I watched him on facebook live and he snorted a mixture of things…some fake speed that he bought from some gay he NAMED over facebook live.

So smart

that was a good stream
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why buy a gun when theres a tall building nearby ?

Get rid of your stupid fucking avatar or I'm going to kick your fucking ass
    Originally posted by Ghost that was a good stream

Lol and then he walks across the street with near snot bugars falling out of his nostrils, loudly sniffing and walking across street...to smoke a cigarette.

Jesus doesn't care.
Jump to Top