User Controls

This is the thread where Daddy Issues and Polecat kiss and make-up...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, life is too short for internet grudges.
    Maybe you should fill us in on the backstory for those of us unaware of the upset.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You two are worse than gossiping women. Sheeesh
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dad, she just abandoned him out of the blue, apparently... unexpectedly, and for no apparent reason, she dropped him like a bad habit. And it has emotionally devastated the young man.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist You two are worse than gossiping women. Sheeesh

How do you feel about their falling out? I heard that you have taken poley's side...
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Tbh DH sounds like a fucking soap opera. The totse drama was a drop in the bucket comapred to the constant, Game of Thrones-eqsue intrigue and backstabbing going on with you niggas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Dad, she just abandoned him out of the blue, apparently… unexpectedly, and for no apparent reason, she dropped him like a bad habit. And it has emotionally devastated the young man.

Better to have loved and lost etc...
    Originally posted by WellHung How do you feel about their falling out? I heard that you have taken poley's side…

I don’t take sides in these internet fights. It’s between them, not me or you👅

And I adore Sherbear, but I still won’t take sides.
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t take sides in these internet fights. It’s between them, not me or you👅

And I adore Sherbear, but I still won’t take sides.

What was that about gossiping? lol I didn't even know they were together let alone broke up.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What was that about gossiping? lol I didn't even know they were together let alone broke up.

Uhhh, I got no reply if you can’t keep up.
    Originally posted by Technologist Uhhh, I got no reply if you can’t keep up.

Which adds to my point...lololol
    I’m talking about keeping up with the thread you igit. I don’t give two shits about their business.

You got your backstory, now run with it.👍🏻
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Maybe she heard all she wanted to hear about mushrooms,snowmobiles and trailer life?

Ppl grow...
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m talking about keeping up with the thread you igit. I don’t give two shits about their business.

You got your backstory, now run with it.👍🏻

How would keeping up with the thread address my point to you? lololol
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
Jump to Top