User Controls

Scam dark website.

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I was thinking of creating a darkwebsite where i sell stuff like clone ccs and paypals but instead just take yo money and give you shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am down. You can be a vendor on my darknet of darknets
    Originally posted by Ghost I am down. You can be a vendor on my darknet of darknets

Pm?
    Sell your body
    Originally posted by DietYellow Sell your body

Don't wanna do that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietYellow Sell your body

Sell your... Mind.. whoa
    Originally posted by Ghost Sell your… Mind.. whoa

I maybe a thot but whoring i dont wanna do.
    Ghost Black Hole
    learn to cook meth
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you do the web design, i may be tempted to write the tools for you to generate realistic looking data dumps. You should probably get cozy with some carder types as well, then you can ask for samples of CC they have collected. What you do then is pass those off as relating to batch X or Y that are indeed in your storage. Of course only the samples will work, the rest of the data would be randomly but realistically generated.

You'd earn the reputation of being a scammer but if you set up a couple of hidden services to pull it off, you might make some decent money.
    Originally posted by Sophie If you do the web design, i may be tempted to write the tools for you to generate realistic looking data dumps. You should probably get cozy with some carder types as well, then you can ask for samples of CC they have collected. What you do then is pass those off as relating to batch X or Y that are indeed in your storage. Of course only the samples will work, the rest of the data would be randomly but realistically generated.

You'd earn the reputation of being a scammer but if you set up a couple of hidden services to pull it off, you might make some decent money.

Okay sounds like a plan.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Do these types of scanners even make that much?
    Admin African Astronaut
    Do these types of scammers even make that much?
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bueno prob not, some might bite a bit and see it works, if not they will be known as scammers within communities.
    some researchers or law enforcement might nibble a bit to see the legitimacy, if it is, they might investigate.

Not sure if this a scam but theres a dark website called cash queens :/ you can buy preshredded money dunno if i wanna risk 350 in btc to do it.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Not sure if this a scam but theres a dark website called cash queens :/ you can buy preshredded money dunno if i wanna risk 350 in btc to do it.

You need to buy a jacket first.
    Originally posted by Erekshun You need to buy a jacket first.

Nahh...
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Not sure if this a scam but theres a dark website called cash queens :/ you can buy preshredded money dunno if i wanna risk 350 in btc to do it.

Why the fuck would anyone sell money, like real money?

Originally posted by Narc Why the fuck would anyone sell money, like real money?

Idk to move stolen product.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wtf is 'preshredded'

in order to do something like this you'd need to build confidence first, before turning it into a scam. you could probably buy a bunch of legit fullz and tracks, sell them at a loss, then once people trust the service you can start scamming.
    Originally posted by aldra wtf is 'preshredded'

in order to do something like this you'd need to build confidence first, before turning it into a scam. you could probably buy a bunch of legit fullz and tracks, sell them at a loss, then once people trust the service you can start scamming.

Basically money designated to be destroyed by the government. I should've kept job at call center scams r us i couldve gather a gigs upon gigs of card info and made a killing buuutt theres the off chance id be found out.
Jump to Top