User Controls

I just bought a brand new, Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical Rimfire Pistol , for $419.99 + tax locally

Folks, did i find a good deal, or no? I really dont know much about .22s, or Rugers, in general. 😄

p.s. this was a clone thread
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Thats a Mark IV? I thought that style was the MK III. In any case, its one of the best rimfire handguns you can get. Id probably have bought used though. Or put that money towards another 10/22. Its pretty fucking accurate, but out of a nice long barrel, even a shit shit like me could thread a needle. Looks good though.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    No one is gonna mess with you now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CASPER Thats a Mark IV? I thought that style was the MK III. In any case, its one of the best rimfire handguns you can get. Id probably have bought used though. Or put that money towards another 10/22. Its pretty fucking accurate, but out of a nice long barrel, even a shit shit like me could thread a needle. Looks good though.

I don't like buying used guns unless they're surplus. Waiting on paperwork for a suppressor. Should get it in about 6-8 months. I hear that its a lot faster if you file a form to manufacture your own as opposed to buying. Maybe I will look into that and make my own, its pretty easy.

Bought a red dot for this pistol, didn't sight it in yet though, as I've been busy with other gun projects.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Rugers are awesome. P90 is muh fav followed by P38
    Rrr African Astronaut
    That looks like a tiny penis gun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Shit
    Originally posted by Sudo Rugers are awesome. P90 is muh fav followed by P38

I have a ruger 10/22 also, its pretty neat. It doesn't have a threaded barrel for when I finally get the suppressor though. Most suppressors on pistols still first round pop, but suppressed .22 rifles dont have this, or so I heard. I do have a .22 bolt action with a threaded barrel, it'll be nice with a scope I bet.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I have a ruger 10/22 also, its pretty neat. It doesn't have a threaded barrel for when I finally get the suppressor though. Most suppressors on pistols still first round pop, but suppressed .22 rifles dont have this, or so I heard. I do have a .22 bolt action with a threaded barrel, it'll be nice with a scope I bet.

If you have to quietly murder any chechen rebels, a balled up sock rubber banded over the barrel works okay. CCI mini mag went out to 30 yards without much noticeable loss in accuracy. And it keeps ur rifles feeties toasty.
    Also for the takedown 10/22 theres this. But unfortunately I didnt buy the takedown model.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian I have a ruger 10/22 also, its pretty neat. It doesn't have a threaded barrel for when I finally get the suppressor though. Most suppressors on pistols still first round pop, but suppressed .22 rifles dont have this, or so I heard. I do have a .22 bolt action with a threaded barrel, it'll be nice with a scope I bet.

have you tried making supressors that change the sound from high pitched pop to bassy boom ?

i wonder if thats possible.
    Originally posted by CASPER Also for the takedown 10/22 theres this. But unfortunately I didnt buy the takedown model.

I did not buy the takedown because I wanted an original. That way I can compare the original receiver for when I do some 80% 10/22s. They're not as economic as 80% glocks or AKs (dont know about ARs), but its a thing and I want to try it.

Still have one finished but unbuilt glock 19 80% receiver laying around, and two untouched 80% akms receivers. Not sure which to build up next.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I have a question

is it even multipurpose?

easy to conceal? silent?

powerful?

can it please your girl? by the barrel inside her vag/ass?

does it please her when you shoot something/a nigger/dummy with it?

does she get wet by the sound of you placing bullets in the magazine?

is it easy to maintain?

does it come in different colours?
    Originally posted by Grylls I have a question

is it even multipurpose?

easy to conceal? silent?

powerful?

can it please your girl? by the barrel inside her vag/ass?

does it please her when you shoot something/a nigger/dummy with it?

does she get wet by the sound of you placing bullets in the magazine?

is it easy to maintain?

does it come in different colours?

1) yes

2) Its easy to conceal for me, I carry a larger/heavier gun on the daily. Its not silent, but .22s are quieter than other calibers, especially if suppressed.

3) it is not powerful, it is one of the smaller calibers.

4) Only my dick can please my girl.

5) Yes, she is quickly acquiring the skill of handgun shooting while she goes with me to the gym to get some gains and shoot better calibers out of handguns.

6) we both get aroused while we load up our mags. The horniest we get is when we sit and load 20-30 ak mags in a row

7) It is much easier to maintain than the previous generations of this pistol, which I hear was a pain in the dick to disassemble and reassemble. This one is simplified.

8) yes.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian 1) yes

2) Its easy to conceal for me, I carry a larger/heavier gun on the daily. Its not silent, but .22s are quieter than other calibers, especially if suppressed.

3) it is not powerful, it is one of the smaller calibers.

4) Only my dick can please my girl.

5) Yes, she is quickly acquiring the skill of handgun shooting while she goes with me to the gym to get some gains and shoot better calibers out of handguns.

6) we both get aroused while we load up our mags. The horniest we get is when we sit and load 20-30 ak mags in a row

7) It is much easier to maintain than the previous generations of this pistol, which I hear was a pain in the dick to disassemble and reassemble. This one is simplified.

8) yes.

Okay, i wasnt expecting that

however..

i put it to you, that you are not russian!
    Originally posted by Grylls Okay, i wasnt expecting that

however..

i put it to you, that you are not russian!

My birth certificate has a hammer and sickle on it, and clearly states that I was born in Russia. All of my friends, too, not counting the Ukrainian ones.

Banana fucker.
    k

u win

wat u fink start wrek?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    looks like a dart gun from jurassic park or something
    Metal Gear Tranq Gang nigggggaaaaaaa
Jump to Top