User Controls

don't try stealing from walmart

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I got tackled and arrested for trying to take some snacks they manhandled my ass. not worth it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I once got away with a storage ottoman from Walmart, back when I was a bold shoplifter. But in general, stealing from there is a bad idea.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I got tackled and arrested for trying to take some snacks they manhandled my ass. not worth it.

you lost your anal virginity to walmart.

?.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I got tackled and arrested for trying to take some snacks they manhandled my ass. not worth it.

🤣😂

It's a shame that it took for you to get arrested to realize that it's not worth it. How old are you?
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung 🤣😂

It's a shame that it took for you to get arrested to realize that it's not worth it. How old are you?
    As old as yo mammy, nigga
    Shrooms Houston
    It depends I know people who target the same store every other day and they've never been caught shoplifting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shrooms Houston
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I think it depends on what you steal. And whether or not your in a high crine area.

I thought they were not allowed to detain you/assault you.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I thought they were not allowed to detain you/assault you.

Yeah company policy.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Yeah company policy.

Hi thotgirl, I think I love you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hi thotgirl, I think I love you.
    I dunno what to say...how could you love an autist like me?
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I dunno what to say…how could you love an autist like me?

As long as you look good in stockings and know how to make a cup of tea I'm happy...(and I can train you how to make the cup of tea if needed).
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've arrested over 5,000 shoplifters. Probably over 1,000 of those had to be tackled to the ground and cuffed. Ask me anything.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've arrested over 5,000 shoplifters. Probably over 1,000 of those had to be tackled to the ground and cuffed. Ask me anything.

Have you ever been offered sexual services to let them go, and followup question...did you accept?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've arrested over 5,000 shoplifters. Probably over 1,000 of those had to be tackled to the ground and cuffed. Ask me anything.

How to not get caught? Bc ive only stolen make up to take tp return for credit at other stores.
    🐿 African Astronaut

Yous an officer?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hi thotgirl, I think I love you.

👍❤
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Have you ever been offered sexual services to let them go, and followup question…did you accept?

Of course. Numerous times. Accepting would be considered a felony.

Originally posted by Thotgirl How to not get caught? Bc ive only stolen make up to take tp return for credit at other stores.

There's no way not to be caught. There's always that slim chance you'll get nailed.

Originally posted by 🐿 Yous an officer?

I'm retired.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Accepting would be considered a felony.

Didn't answer the question.
Jump to Top