User Controls

Guy gets sixty days for banging a beagle

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    In Portland. Boooarrr booooarr!

https://kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/dog-had-to-euthanized-after-being-raped-man-sentenced-to-60-days-already-free
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    60 days and a life tiime of shaming.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Go old testament on him... "Anyone who lay with a beast shall be put to death"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    god damn, it wasn't even like a random dog it was their family dog and he fucked it up so much they put it to sleep lmao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III god damn, it wasn't even like a random dog it was their family dog and he fucked it up so much they put it to sleep lmao

Yeah the pigs say you're most likely to be raped/beaten by a family member. Statistically speaking.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah the pigs say you're most likely to be raped/beaten by a family member. Statistically speaking.

is that why you gave your biological daughter away and got yourself a surrogate in her place ?

cos at least when eventually you become a monster it'll be ok cos she's just your step daughter,
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Go old testament on him… "Anyone who lay with a beast shall be put to death"

your implicating the mother of a former president.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is that why you gave your biological daughter away and got yourself a surrogate in her place ?

cos at least when eventually you become a monster it'll be ok cos she's just your step daughter,

What are you gibbering about you, ninny.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby In Portland. Boooarrr booooarr!

https://kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/dog-had-to-euthanized-after-being-raped-man-sentenced-to-60-days-already-free

Just hang draw and quater that bitch.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Just hang draw and quater that bitch.

The Dixiecrats in Portland that want open borders would never do that there.
    60 days..I wonder if he thought it was worth it...he'll be out in 25.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The Dixiecrats in Portland that want open borders would never do that there.

Fuck the dems
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Guy Gets Sixty Days For Banging A Bald Eagle

is how I read that.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 60 days..I wonder if he thought it was worth it…he'll be out in 25.

He's already out. He did the whole 60.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He's already out. He did the whole 60.

You..I mean he must have misbehaved in there.
    Before we know it were gonna be hearing aloha snackbar in portland.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Look, I don't care if someone is having "consentual" sex with an animal (where the animal isn't being forced and/or harmed- there are those into beastiality who damn near worship then ground their furry, four-legged "partner" walks on, and they are treated better than a lot of people treat their girlfriends or wives.) But abuse of any kind should never be tolerated. They should fucking castrate and hang that nigger. I bet a lot who are into zoophilia wouldalso agree with me.

Check out their subreddit. It's wild lol. But hey, as long as they aren't harming, causing pain, abusing or neglecting the animal, then why the fuck should I care? Animals fuck in the wild, we breed dogs. Shit, some "breeding" boils down to down right rape anyway to get the horse or dog knocked up. That's why when they hand breed mares , they usually put breeding shackles on her hind legs so she won't kick and fuck up the stud. That's also why pasture breeding is better. The mare has more success rates because she won't let the stud breed until she can actually take in the estrus cycle. It also is better for both psychologically.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Before we know it were gonna be hearing aloha snackbar in portland.

Yeah it's pretty much going to be a playground for those types eventually as well.
Jump to Top