User Controls

Is a possible to have a strong semi boner?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I guess it only truly is if you squirt while its not fully erect. I only did that once.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah it’s called a woody!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I thought that was a word for a normal boner.
    Yes. I had one when they injected my broken cock with some drug that gives you a boner. It was fully erect, yet soft and flabby and you could it anywhere at the same time.
    I always thought a woody was just a semi., like when you wake up.

Yanno, morning wood.
    morning wood hasnt really been a thing for me since high school..which is fine by me because it sucks trying to pee with a full on
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think we've all done stim jack offs where our dick was entirely flaccid upon the point of ejaculation and it was just weird and forced.
    oh yeah, thats right
    Originally posted by DietYellow morning wood hasnt really been a thing for me since high school..which is fine by me because it sucks trying to pee with a full on

You serious? I’ve known men well into their 40s that still get morning wood.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist You serious? I’ve known men well into their 40s that still get morning wood.

So do I and hes sitting right next to me.

I mean!

But you probably know lots of people that dont breath out to smell too. Some of us arent always like the others
    Originally posted by mmQ So do I and hes sitting right next to me.

I mean!

But you probably know lots of people that dont breath out to smell too. Some of us arent always like the others

what?

Anyhoo, I got a fairly low sex drive to begin with. Maybe like, once every 5-10 days with a mean of once a week is about right right now. Any more than that and it starts to get habitutal, and therfor unnatural and feels a bit icky.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietYellow what?

Anyhoo, I got a fairly low sex drive to begin with. Maybe like, once every 5-10 days with a mean of once a week is about right right now. Any more than that and it starts to get habitutal, and therfor unnatural and feels a bit icky.

What what? In the butt.

By sex drive do you mean drive to have physical sex with another person or drive to jack off ?

I mean!

Ohhh,
    You certainly are an original.
    Originally posted by mmQ What what? In the butt.

By sex drive do you mean drive to have physical sex with another person or drive to jack off ?

the urge doesn't discriminate, what you decide to do about the urge is where the discrimination begins.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietYellow the urge doesn't discriminate, what you decide to do about the urge is where the discrimination begins.

Well it does disceimate for me that's why I asked. Ya know. Context and relativity.

I mean!

oooooohhhhh, ic now
    Originally posted by mmQ Well it does disceimate for me that's why I asked. Ya know. Context and relativity.

oh, i guess i know what you mean now. I thought you were talking about like horniness being different from horniness which doesnt make as much sense
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietYellow oh, i guess i know what you mean now. I thought you were talking about like horniness being different from horniness which doesnt make as much sense

When you dont get things it makes me upset. Not upset. Just makes me wonder how stupid I am . That's a compliment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top