User Controls

dh drama is shit

they just argue about who fucked who else and other shit i did when i was like 20. zoklet/nis/totse has way more entertaining shit, like someone getting a highlighter stuck in their ass. i remember malice saying something about how he doxed another female member who went to meet up with a male member and made it look like he was a pedophile to scare their family. shit like that is not even on the same level as some of this petty DH high school stuff. RIP JUSTIN HERNANDEZ
    we had an elderly wilderness guy who sold weapons and called himself a hippy and snorted chinese bath salts regularly but he got dementia and is probably now dead.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III we had an elderly wilderness guy who sold weapons and called himself a hippy and snorted chinese bath salts regularly but he got dementia and is probably now dead.

Yeah we had several of those on DH...one was called Bumble..another was called Flyfish.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lotta NIS posters seem to be in the Dh drama.. they sayin they live for it ...idk
    Originally posted by CandyRein Lotta NIS posters seem to be in the Dh drama.. they sayin they live for it …idk

Well remember before we came there were only 2 posts a day on NIS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah we had several of those on DH…one was called Bumble..another was called Flyfish.

your equivalent is polecat but when he posts its just dumb and not entertaining also
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Dickhouse people apparently have never had any typing lessons or won any awards for their spelling ability.
    my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar....i have to do it every 3 months
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well remember before we came there were only 2 posts a day on NIS.

That’s very true.. it was not exactly “jumping”

Pretty Lit now..
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III your equivalent is polecat but when he posts its just dumb and not entertaining also

Um no...definitely not...lololol

I mentioned 2 examples that matched your description..2 of many.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months my cat has diabetes it cost me $300 for the needles, insulin, and that machine that takes his blood sugar….i have to do it every 3 months

guess its just too much work for you to IGNORE content you don't like huh? damn son. Also not from DH...BUT KF, ED, BF, YNC...etc though.
    Quality thread is quality.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    RIP Justin.
    Originally posted by Dregs guess its just too much work for you to IGNORE content you don't like huh? damn son. Also not from DH…BUT KF, ED, BF, YNC…etc though.

same could be said for you LOL
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie RIP Justin.

may God Bless you, Sophie.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III same could be said for you LOL

uhmmm where does it say i didn't like this or any topic here? but you seem bothered by these people a lot. like they get under your skin. just be cool with all like me. even for a nigger i'm cool with candy rein.

be cool dude. life is too short to be IRKED by online people especially from a foreign site from your own.

hope the check is in the mail now for my services as your personal shrink
    it's funny how oblivious most of you retards are
    its easy to google oblivious and ACT like you know what it means...lol
    Originally posted by Dregs its easy to google oblivious and ACT like you know what it means…lol

the fact that you would even make this joke shows me how much of a retarded scumbag bottomfeeder you are because of the fact that it even occurred to you in the first place that oblivious might be a word people might not know. anybody who went to elementary school knows what oblivious means, it's not special knowledge or anything
Jump to Top