User Controls

Laynards with cams in it?

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I work at a call center....i need a laynard with a cam in it for reasons basically not to sell customer info but to record appalling behavior from a boss.

I can't keep phones but I need record behind it other than than documents.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    There are pens with cameras in them now. Maybe try one of them.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country There are pens with cameras in them now. Maybe try one of them.

TwT can't have pens on floor.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yikes can't have "x" on the floor I love corporate hell where everything is a health and safety violation

Eating a gummy worm you had in your pocket THAT'S A HEALTH AND SAFETY VIOLATION YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US ALL!
    Admin African Astronaut
    I also work at a call center.

Cameras aren't the greatest.

Have you ever considered cutting his penis off?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol I brought a meth pipe to work by accident once I thought it was gonna be an epic day but nothing happened
    I used to carry heroin syringes in my scrub pockets. One night when I was walking past the kitchen one of my bright orange pre-loaded rigs fell out of my pocket, so I picked it up immediately and just kept walking. The nurse could have seen if she was looking, and idk if she was or not, but there was no way I was gonna turn around to find out.
    Originally posted by Ghost Yikes can't have "x" on the floor I love corporate hell where everything is a health and safety violation

Eating a gummy worm you had in your pocket THAT'S A HEALTH AND SAFETY VIOLATION YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US ALL!

Um no its more of a matter of preventing people from stealing card info.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I just had a sign a contract when I looked at peoples CC numbers
    Admin African Astronaut
    I work at a call center. So carrying a vape and some eidibles is the usual.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I work at a call center….i need a laynard with a cam in it for reasons basically not to sell customer info but to record appalling behavior from a boss.

I can't keep phones but I need record behind it other than than documents.

I thought you were a prostitute with a pimp? Isn't that what you said in another thread
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You fuckers quit calling me!!!!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun You fuckers quit calling me!!!!

Glad to hear you're interested in joining all of our calling lists.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is this a question? Who cares ? HAMDLE IT.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by itybit I thought you were a prostitute with a pimp? Isn't that what you said in another thread

Be honest with itybit....

He may pay you
    Originally posted by itybit I thought you were a prostitute with a pimp? Isn't that what you said in another thread

Im prostituting and doing call center work at the same time call centers pay shit and either way pimpy boy gets a majority of my income *facepalm* he just blew the 1k i gave him last week on his motorcycle and weeks worth on seafood take out. I literally only get to eat noodles. Id kill for some sushi. i couldve taken that 1k and invested it in btc before it skyrocketed 400 percent and months ago on dogecoin with the elon musk thing. I gotta have job to fallback on. As some weeks are slow.But half the time its not even sex.
Jump to Top