User Controls

Whoever was wondering about the baby its here

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It-s a boy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    did it rip out of its mommies tummy? saw throw it? flow out of the womb? blowtorched it? how was the mutant delievered
    All good questions. idk.
    Was it retarded as I'd suggested?
    Huh? What r u yalking about? When did u suggest that?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Huh? What r u yalking about? When did u suggest that?

Oh this isn't the 2 lesiban's baby conceived by "a friend"?
    Ummm no lol its prince harry and meg
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Ummm no lol its prince harry and meg

boring.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I wonder what its IQ will be. Considering the royal family usually has IQs significantly above average, will it end up being 100? 110? Mulatto average is usually around 90, but the mother isn't entirely black. That's partly why people believe in the one drop rule.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Congratulations!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I wonder what its IQ will be. Considering the royal family usually has IQs significantly above average, will it end up being 100? 110? Mulatto average is usually around 90, but the mother isn't entirely black. That's partly why people believe in the one drop rule.

I'd like to see more insight into that mulatto average. I'm would have imagined that any black that gets with a non-black would be far above average.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I'd like to see more insight into that mulatto average. I'm would have imagined that any black that gets with a non-black would be far above average.
    Sub saharan africans tend to have an IQ average around 65 - 70, so mulattos are technically slightly above that. Well more than slightly, but african americans which are not pure subsaharan africans, are usually around 85. The point people try to make is that no matter how much you try to mix them, anyone that's part black is inherently less intelligent. I really don't care too much. Stupid people can be peaceful, smart people can be evil, etc. I don't think IQ differences matter too much.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Sub saharan africans tend to have an IQ average around 65 - 70, so mulattos are technically slightly above that. Well more than slightly, but african americans which are not pure subsaharan africans, are usually around 85. The point people try to make is that no matter how much you try to mix them, anyone that's part black is inherently less intelligent. I really don't care too much. Stupid people can be peaceful, smart people can be evil, etc. I don't think IQ differences matter too much.

An IQ 80 white and an IQ 80 black are completely different animals though.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country An IQ 80 white and an IQ 80 black are completely different animals though.

I live in a very racially diverse city... There are differences, but a lot of it is cultural. Dumb people are dumb, smart people are smart, evil people are evil.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I live in a very racially diverse city… There are differences, but a lot of it is cultural. Dumb people are dumb, smart people are smart, evil people are evil.

So what are fat people?..fat?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So what are fat people?..fat?
    They are disgusting, but most people are disgusting in some way. Most people lack will power, fat people just do when it comes to food.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers They are disgusting, but most people are disgusting in some way. Most people lack will power, fat people just do when it comes to food.

I eat too much because I get hungry easily as a result of a carb rich diet.

And when I'm hungry my brain doesn't work as well, so I snack while "working".

If I did keto I would lose all surplus fat.

Willpower has nothing to do with it.

Do you think all skinny people are supermen, with superhuman wills?
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh this isn't the 2 lesiban's baby conceived by "a friend"?

I thought they just have magical lesbian babies. Then again hows that work deteriming which lesbian gets pregnant? Do they draw straws?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i met the baby tihs morning on ABC during the commercials on walkus texer rangas
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I eat too much because I get hungry easily as a result of a carb rich diet.

And when I'm hungry my brain doesn't work as well, so I snack while "working".

If I did keto I would lose all surplus fat.

Willpower has nothing to do with it.

Do you think all skinny people are supermen, with superhuman wills?

You guys are both wrong. The equation's components are a combination of willpower and genetics.
Jump to Top