User Controls

Got into a fight

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Jackie and I went out last night to see one of our friends theatrical preformances, after that we went to an after party and there were these two dudes that are bad news, they were talking about how their going to find a girl to drug and use at this party. Towards the end of the party I was outside with jackie and they came out and were talking to us but were getting increasingly agressive and maniacal. I ent up telling them we're gonna head off, and one of them pulls a knife out saying I can leave but she's staying and I say "fuck that, come get some faggot" he comes at me with the knife and I wrestle him to the broke his finger or at least sprained it getting the knife out of his hand and he friend comes and kicks me in the face, luckily my friend carter heard the commotion and came out and we fought the two guys off, but I was in a daze and bleeding a lot and someone called the ambulance.

Ent up getting stiches in my right ear and in my right eyebrow And my collar bone is proken. They gave me two shots of morphine but then just scripted me 12 t'3's. So I'm eating those now and just chilling smoking a bowl.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    eeeee EEEEE!!!
    call the hospital and demand more opiates
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III call the hospital and demand more opiates

I'd be better off buying shit on the streets/ getting some from a friend lmao, but yeah I will definitely be getting more opes, this isn't going to feel that great for at least a week im sure.

I didn't even want to go to the hospital but the cops made me. Right be for that guy kicked me I was about to stab the other dude with his own knife. Fucking bullshit, I've been so uncomfortable since last night.

what sucks though when they gave me the morphine I broke out in hives / some kinda rash on the arm the shot me up with lol

jackies dad heard about this from jackies mom and he's talking about buying her a gun.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    You should wear a body cam or at least carry an audio recorder all the time. What if they said you attacked them and you wrongly got in trouble.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Poor Bill Krozby.
    You got your ass kicked saving a girl from being raped by someone besides yourself.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    sorry but not sorry you're an idiot

how old are you?

dont assoctiate with people you already know will get you in to trouble RETARD
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'm sorry to hear/see to this has happened.

That's pretty fucking stupid and cowardly of them. What did they look like?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Learn martial arts so you can properly defend yourself, and your girl. She probably wants to fuck the guy who kicked you in the face, because he's an beta.
    Originally posted by WellHung Learn martial arts so you can properly defend yourself, and your girl. She probably wants to fuck the guy who kicked you in the face, because he's an beta.

you're an idiot. and he isn't beta he got his ass beat. I already am a red belt in tay kwando thats how I disarmed the guy and kept it together against to guys until carter showed up. shit happens wellhung but you're probably the most beta person on this site fyi.
    who is wellhung
    Originally posted by mashlehash who is wellhung

Originally posted by mashlehash who is wellhung
    some loser from dh named matt
    I have no fucking story on who any one from dh is and for awhile I thought dh meant darkhunter's site and so it was people I already sort of knew...but it's not. date hotel tha fuck boi
    Damn not good Bill Krozby, that's a wicked lick you took there.

Get better bro, id reccommend you get some painkillers legit or under the table
    Originally posted by GGG1000 This. Why the fuck would you stop and talk to them. Only retards get hurt as often as Bill Krozby does.

Because I was trying to deesculate the situation by being cool and rational. I could have just walked away and then been blind sided. It can happen both way. But you're the one thats had guns pulled on you for talking to the wrong person so obviously you don't know what you're talking about
    Originally posted by Grylls sorry but not sorry you're an idiot

how old are you?

dont assoctiate with people you already know will get you in to trouble RETARD

I'm 31. Sometimes you have to associate with people when you're being backed into a corner and can't get out of the situation safely. Just like bank tellers that are told to participate with the bank robbers otherwise you could get executed. mmmmk? samething happens all the time with people not wanting to talk to the cops, they get executed sometimes.

i was just trying to protect jackie which I did. I bet if someone threatening came up to you asking for your money and car keys you'd talk to them for a bit otherwise you might just get murked.

thats like saying if someone comes up to you in jail and challenges you, that you're just going to walk away with out getting your ass beat.. lmao..
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    OP

you seem like a cool dude
    take it easy
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So did those guys fuck your woman afterwards?
    defending a whore is an honorable thing to do.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    just curious after all went down how are they still alive? i know KNOW for sure a couple maybe more that would have beaten the fuck of them and probably end up killing them. situations like that one isn't think right or any consequences. also your girl get any shots in on them? like fuck bitches usually be like that after her man fucks them up a bit
Jump to Top