User Controls

Do you think that it's strange, or creepy, that Risir already moved from Germany to the United States, after only...

WellHung Black Hole
    Electronically getting to know CandyRein for a month? Folks, talk about jumping the gun!πŸ˜ƒπŸ™„πŸ€”
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Did he? That's pretty awesome if true.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I

don't think he did
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I mean if you have the time and resources, why not? Can always go back to germany. But germany looks like its turning into a pussified shithole, so id probably rather be here in the US snuggled up with a lil chocolate easter bunny too.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Hahah RisiR? I thought he was a troll with his prison stories.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I actually have a mini fridge in my room that I could send to you matt.. I only use it for bottled water really

But I’m not giving you chit now you high school musical drama queen focusing on everyone but not the clown in the mirror
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CandyRein I actually have a mini fridge in my room that I could send to you matt.. I only use it for bottled water really

But I’m not giving you chit now you high school musical drama queen focusing on everyone but not the clown in the mirror

did he really though?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Mind your business..
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I bet Matt would stuff as many sub sandwiches into a mini fridge as he could

No drinks, just sub fuckin sandwiches for days.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    LmfaoπŸ˜‚
    Dis mothafucka would throw a padlock on it before housekeeping came in AND when he goes down the hall to get ice
    Is this just his schtick or is he really that salty?

And has he ever had internet girlfriend, or has he always been odd man out?

Give me the 414 fam
    Tell Casper about the love of your life Mattchewy
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Matt...?
    REGALE ME WITH YOUR TALE OF AMORE , MATTIAS
    Folks named Matt?
    I cant imagine ever being pissed off or jealous or bothered that someone else is living their life, finding love and fulfillment...or just getting laid. Maybe thats just me though. Even if it was a chick i was really into. Generally i just want people to do well..unless theyre assholes. And i dont feel like more for someone else means less for me. Its not a zero sum game. Theres other thinmgs you can do, other people, other adventures. And if nothing else, you can just act like a normal human being and end up tagging her later on. lol. Then again, its taken me a long time to become the zen master i am today.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, think of how sad, pathetic, and meaningless your life has to be to move halfway across the world, within a month of chatting online with someone new...lol... now that's desperation. Think of how desperate Candy Rein Must Be... to let some stranger move into her house... from Germany.. within a month of talking to him online...smh. wow, people's decision making is interesting.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊπŸ™„
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, think of how sad, pathetic, and meaningless your life has to be to move halfway across the world, within a month of chatting online with someone new…lol… now that's desperation. Think of how desperate Candy Rein Must Be… to let some stranger move into her house… from Germany.. within a month of talking to him online…smh. wow, people's decision making is interesting.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊπŸ™„

WellHung Black Hole
    That's a beautiful tent. That yours, douchebag?
Jump to Top