User Controls

Come on man, this is going to far.

Technologist victim of incest
    I accept transgender people, and I’d like to believe I see people for who they are, but damn,...........dogs?

My son works for an animal care center. He was taking a ladies dog back to the “day care” area. The dog’s name is Nash. My son asked the lady what he liked to do at day care. The lady scorned my son and said that her dog is a she. My son’s like ok, I just thought Nash was a boy’s name.

So he takes “her” back to the daycare area, and the dog immediately lifted its leg to piss. My son is like, wait a minute. So he looks at the dog’s underbelly, and yup, it’s got a big ole dick.

Come on, this is over the top! Poor doggie🐕🐕
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You will address the dog as Nashella from hence forth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why would anyone do this? Does she like to dress the dog in girly outfits? Does the dog have bitch characteristics?

I don’t get this one!
    Oh, I just thought if this reason.

She wants the dog to grow up and chose it’s gender!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Damn Feminazis.

Did someone say gas chambers?
    The answer is because men and masculinity and the male persona are now Enemy #1.
    Originally posted by Octavian Damn Feminazis.

Sounds like she can’t emasculate men, so she emasculates her dog.

Winning

Oh gawd help me, I’m thinking like Specs!
    The radicals want to eliminate men entirely and populate the country with ultra-feminists.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The radicals want to eliminate men entirely and populate the country with ultra-feminists.

Alright Specs, you’re going way out on that limb now! Reel it back in buddy!😁
    Originally posted by Technologist Alright Specs, you’re going way out on that limb now! Reel it back in buddy!😁

The proof is in the pudding. I don't make the news, I just report it.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The proof is in the pudding. I don't make the news, I just report it.

Like Fox News? Lolololol
    Originally posted by Technologist Like Fox News? Lolololol

I'm independent media.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    I'll need pics of the owner to make a qualified response.
    Originally posted by Who I'll need pics of the owner to make a qualified response.

Would her looks make it any less stupid?
    All radical liberals have a certain look.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Was the lady really a man pretending to be a lady?
    Originally posted by Dregs Was the lady really a man pretending to be a lady?

I asked my son that also. He said it was a regular looking older lady.
    OP u need to change the title of this thread to "Come on women, transgender women, transgender men, non-binary transgender, queer, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, hermaphrodite, pedophiles, plurals, etc, this is going TOO far"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Was the dog a poodle?

That would explain a lot.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III OP u need to change the title of this thread to "Come on women, transgender women, transgender men, non-binary transgender, queer, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, hermaphrodite, pedophiles, plurals, etc, this is going TOO far"

Yeah, thanks, nahhhhh I’ll stick with what I chose. My intent is not what you infer.
Jump to Top