User Controls

Palak Paneer pro tip

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Use goat cheese instead of actual paneer. Wait for the palak to cool down before you add it though, or add it as you serve.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    *drives to trader Joes*
    Where do you buy goat cheese or plain palak
    Palak is just spinach, any spinach will do. Goat cheese should be in the fancy cheese section of your local grocery store, I buy mine from Publix but that doesn't exist in Kikefornia.
    How did you know I'm in hikifornia??? Wtf how did u do dat.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    WTF is Palak Paneer?
    Spinach pulverized into a paste and the paneer is some kinda 🧀
    My recipe is basically just

- Put spinach in a blender with 1/4th cup water. You want to add a little at a timw until you have about 5 cups of blended spinach. Remember you want very little water.

- Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste, blend it in.

- 2 Serrano chilies, 1 whole onion, a small bulb of garlic and about 3 fingers worth of ginger, blend it in real good. You should have ~6 cups worth of palak mix now.

- cut 1 whole onion in half, then slice it thin. Heat up some oil in a pot, toss them in when it's hot. Brown that shit real good, where it's looking burnt on the edges.

- Pour in the palak carefully while shielding yourself with the pot lid so it doesn't pop in your face.

- Cook on high heat till it starts bubbling. Keep stirring so it doesn't burn, make sure you move all the material on the base and edges of the pot around.

- Once it starts bubbling, let it cook for another ~ 2 minutes while stirring. Then turn the heat to the lowest it will go, stir it around for a bit more to make sure all the material is agitated, then cover it and cook it for ~30 minutes.

- After 30 mins turn off the heat and let it cool. Basically goat cheese will melt easier than paneer so you don't want that. Add that either when it's cooled or you can put it while it's kinda hot but don't stir after that point, just ladle it out, or just put it on your plate and pour the palak over it.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country WTF is Palak Paneer?

Great dish. I really hate spinach but love Palak Paneer.
    I actually use more garlic and ginger personally but whiteys might not like it as much. Add to taste basically.
    Lol ur not white
    Originally posted by A College Professor Lol ur not white

Thank god. Whiteys have to risk cancer to even attempt to get my perfect skin colour... And they usually fail spectacularly.

Jump to Top