User Controls

ROSHAMBO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, he got off ativan for a full week, but went to the hospital and now they got him on 12mg a day.

FOLKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!111111!?!?!??!!?!?!?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Are you serious? Maybe I'll check his youtube channel. He's on 12 mg of ativan a day? wtf???
    Awh he's in the poop shoot....at least he has a decent setup for a room man
    The hospital staff is clearly fucking retarded. He's pretending to be catatonic, so they gave him IV ativan, and then started him on 12mg orally, intending to taper him off.

He was an idiot trying to do it mostly cold turkey at first, but he was OFF THEM and now he's on double what he was before. He doesn't get his way with his meds, so he goes to the hospital to get them anyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    doctors can be so fucking dumb, why would you double the dose after a week long tolerance break (unless you were trying to get high as fuck)
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rosh

NOTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY

ALL PAIN IS REPLACATORY
    Ghost Black Hole
    He got frpmbtolysis
Jump to Top