User Controls

Hittin a burnt vape coil

Im not versed well in these things, but usually I hate buying them from the store so I hit them a lot longer than they're built for, so right im starting get to some bad taste, but I don't wanna go buy another because I got some coming on ebay for a lot less money in a week.

This one's startimg to get foul tatse after like, 3 days

Last time it was so bad that when I changed it out the cotton was straight fucking BLACK. No wonder I've been sick for like 2 weeks.
    i'm glad i quit that shit a few months ago...that burned coil taste with menthol was the most nausea inducing taste i've ever experienced. it almost makes me gag just from reading this thread.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i'm glad i quit that shit a few months ago…that burned coil taste with menthol was the most nausea inducing taste i've ever experienced. it almost makes me gag just from reading this thread.

I've been thinking about quitting too, the main reason I don't is that I spent 75 on a vape to vape dmt, which didnt work, amd I dont wamna feel like I wasted that money, also I have another bottle to use up.

Maybe I'll go to a lower nic juice after this to start tapering off, I do 11-12mg always bc again, more nic for the money.
    Originally posted by DietYellow I've been thinking about quitting too, the main reason I don't is that I spent 75 on a vape to vape dmt, which didnt work, amd I dont wamna feel like I wasted that money, also I have another bottle to use up.

Maybe I'll go to a lower nic juice after this to start tapering off, I do 11-12mg always bc again, more nic for the money.

lol yea i liked getting the 12 or 16 mg (i think) and you get that hot sticky itching in your throat with a huge buzz. i used to take like 3 mg etiz and then vape a lot and it felt amazing.

also,
    sell it to a high schooler
Jump to Top