User Controls

What separates gay rape from power sodomy?

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article229946699.html

So these gang members tattooed a misspelled hate slur on a negro and then raped him.

The thing is, how do you know of the rapist was doing it for gay pleasure or a heterosexual man who did it purely as an act of dominance?

If there is no way to tell, I'm going to claim dominance rather than gay.
    HTS highlight reel
    Did their balls touch during the rape? That's how you can tell if it was gay or not.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a few degrees of denial
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Haha. That's gangsters for ya.
    Originally posted by HTS Did their balls touch during the rape? That's how you can tell if it was gay or not.

What if you put a condom on your balls and then the nutsacks smack, does it protect from gay?
    Originally posted by aldra a few degrees of denial

The angle of separation between their dongs?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator What if you put a condom on your balls and then the nutsacks smack, does it protect from gay?

Nah, if your balls are touching even through plastic or fabric it's pretty gay. Sorry.
    Originally posted by HTS Nah, if your balls are touching even through plastic or fabric it's pretty gay. Sorry.

What if there is a wooden block to separate them to all for free motion? What categorical distinction can you make between "touching through plastic" and "touching through" air molecules that are being moved by the motion of the nutsack?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator What if there is a wooden block to separate them to all for free motion? What categorical distinction can you make between "touching through plastic" and "touching through" air molecules that are being moved by the motion of the nutsack?

I mean, being a dude is pretty gay and I guess technically you always are touching other dudes' balls through the air with your balls. Good point, gayboy (I guess).
    Touch another man with your cock on purpose=you're gay, end of discussion
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Touch another man with your cock on purpose=you're gay, end of discussion

TIL urologists confirmed for worlds biggest faggots
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    So technically we're all touching balls right now?

What a messed up Friday
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS I mean, being a dude is pretty gay and I guess technically you always are touching other dudes' balls through the air with your balls. Good point, gayboy (I guess).

But then gay ceases to be a useful categorization. If every dude is gay then no dude is gay. You have to then put it on a spectrum of gay, from airball to skin all contact.

I guess we should walk around with our nuts in a vacuum flask?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If your balls are headed toward another man's balls, you're gay.
    Originally posted by HTS TIL urologists confirmed for worlds biggest faggots

Yep
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator But then gay ceases to be a useful categorization. If every dude is gay then no dude is gay. You have to then put it on a spectrum of gay, from airball to skin all contact.

I guess we should walk around with our nuts in a vacuum flask?

Nah "every dude is gay" is all that needs to be said, no sliding scale of gayness many are just in denial. This is how I know I'm not gay because I'm not a guy and I have no balls. 🤔
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by HTS Nah "every dude is gay" is all that needs to be said, no sliding scale of gayness many are just in denial. This is how I know I'm not gay because I'm not a guy and I have no balls. 🤔

Your hatred of men is showing.
    Originally posted by HTS Nah "every dude is gay" is all that needs to be said, no sliding scale of gayness many are just in denial. This is how I know I'm not gay because I'm not a guy and I have no balls. 🤔

Then it's a meaningless category. It's like saying "all dudes are blarg".
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Then it's a meaningless category. It's like saying "all dudes are blarg".

Hardly. All dudes are gay. All ravens are black. 🤔
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    All crows are old

Nothing matters
Jump to Top